LAMEBLAST IS BACK 100% Chaos Conversion EZ Atziris[Videos Up!][UBER DOWN]

Stream at https://twitch.tv/effexile

Intro
Greetings Wraeclast my name is Exile, yes just like the game I have had this name for years and just found myself playing a game made after me. (Kappa) If you like blowing up screens laughing at atziri and doing every single map mod, this is the build for you! This is my second build and obviously am still looking for feedback! My original Ele Spectral Throw build can be found here! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1531912/page/1

pros

Screen Explosions
Relatively high SC life pool
All Map Mods/Reflect Immune

cons

Vulnerable while casting

My Gear

Gearing Options

Weapons
Both must haves. There is where the conversion takes place and bino's gives you free poison prolif!

Helm
ALL TANK STATS Life and resistances. Some Strength is nice too if needed

Chest
Needed. Completes your 100% Chaos conversion, free fire damage, and +1 fire gems!

Gloves
Life, Resistances, Strength if needed!

Rings
Can use any -8 ring! Cast speed and life both huge pluses!

Amulet
-8 needed life and cast speed pluses

Belt
Life, Strength, Resistances

Jewels
Jewels are very important in this build. A large portion of your life% comes from jewels. Also you need at least 15% reduced mana cost of skills to bring your flameblast down to 2 mana cost with the appropriate -8 rings/amulet which allows you to infinitely maintain mana. You can get away with a 3 or even 4 mana cost flameblast but it offers a little less reliability vs 2 mana flameblast.

Links

Flameblast
Flameblast -- Increased Area of Effect/Conc Effect(Switch out for single target or large aoe clearing)-- Faster Casting -- Void Manipulation -- Controlled Destruction -- Added Chaos Damage

Movement Skills
Here you can choose whatever you prefer best! I personally use 2 different. Lightning Warp -- Faster Casting -- Less duration and Whirling Blades -- Fortify -- Faster Attacks

Auras
You Only use 2 in this build to avoid low mana proc from Infernal Mantle Arctic Armour -- Blashpemy -- Vulnerability

Vaal Skills/Rallying Cry
Free Damage from Rallying Cry and Vaal Haste and Grace! Increased Duration -- Vaal Haste -- Vaal Grace -- Rallying Cry

Bandits

Normal: Help Oak
Cruel: Kill all (Passive Point)
Merciless: Kill all (Passive Point)

Leveling
You can follow the passive tree all the way but flameblast is pretty weak while leveling. Pick up A Night's Hold unique talisman and literally use any skill you want to lvl. When you get any 4Link Item use Bladefall -- Spell Echo -- Faster Casting -- Posion and leveling will be a breeze. Make sure you have -8 rings to start or mana will always be rough!

Last edited by ExilezQ on Jan 3, 2016, 5:50:21 PM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 3:21:34 PM
How would you progress your tree while leveling?
I dont know if you tried it already but I would suggest running wither totems (maybe with inc duration/ faster casting) if you can fit them in. The Increased chaos damage taken debuff should double dips, meaning enemies would take up to 5 times more poison damage with 20 stacks and also slowing enimies with the debuff. On the other hand you dont seem to really need the damage on normal aztrizi.
going to give this a try 4 sure
IGN: Mperor
Interesting and seemingly solid build, just one thing: Don't use spoilers for literally everything. It's the same as if you would make everything bold and underlined - might as well not use it at all. Also counteracts readability because I need to click 15 times to see what you've written.
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF
what about this for 6L?:
Flameblast+faster casting+poison+conc+Controled distruction+empower
IGN: Mperor
"
Shaileen wrote:
Interesting and seemingly solid build, just one thing: Don't use spoilers for literally everything. It's the same as if you would make everything bold and underlined - might as well not use it at all. Also counteracts readability because I need to click 15 times to see what you've written.

Good advice. It's hard to determine whether or not to do like all spoilers or just leave it all out so it looks like an essay thanks for the feedback though!
HC yay or nay? Looks pretty interesting - do you think I could play it as my first HC?
"
Shizu wrote:
HC yay or nay? Looks pretty interesting - do you think I could play it as my first HC?

this build is fine for HC as your immune to reflect and many other things. However I recommend modifying the tree to have substantially more life. Unfortunately I do not play Hardcore but you can easily drop some damage cause we got plenty and get more life!
Last edited by ExilezQ on Jan 2, 2016, 4:48:41 PM
You're reserving a little over 2/3rds of your mana with AA/Blasphemed Vuln, but I watched your mana in the gorge/atziri clear and you never lose more than 2-3 mana.

Have you considered adding in Blasphemed Temp chains, to increase your chaos degen duration and add a massive survivability buff?

2x Blasphemy curses and Arctic Armour in a 4 link with level 3 Enlighten would result in 30 mana unreserved. This would be 4l BBGG and could go in your boots. You could move the Whirl-Faster-Fortify 3l to your Bino's, and then fill the now-empty 3 sockets in Bino's with Flame Golem + Conc + Anything

Other 35% aura options include Discipline, Any Purity, or Vitality.

Or you could still do 2 auras, but link Blasphemy+Temp Chains+Arctic Armour to Increased Area of Effect. Since AA does not have the AoE tag, the Inc. AoE would only increase the reservation of Blaspheme'd Vuln, from 35 to .49. With that 4 link (No enlighten) you would have 145 mana unreserved. However, getting 3 blues on your boots would be a pain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info