LAMEBLAST IS BACK 100% Chaos Conversion EZ Atziris[Videos Up!][UBER DOWN]

defenately.
I wonder, can you take out Infernal Mantle for Lightning Coil for hardcore or would that be too much damage lost?
"
DeadFear wrote:
I wonder, can you take out Infernal Mantle for Lightning Coil for hardcore or would that be too much damage lost?

Would defeat the purpose of the build and leave you vulnerable to ele reflect :(
Running this build today, and it really reminds me of my first build I ever made. Flameblast with ele prolif, good times. Good job on this build, it's really fun to play so far.
What gem should I leave out if only using a 5L? Went by the order and left out added chaos, but not sure if that is the best.
The damage is pretty insane. I'm using a lvl 15 flameblast (20Q) in a 4L and still running tier 7 maps without much difficulty. This build is tons of fun.
"
protips wrote:
What gem should I leave out if only using a 5L? Went by the order and left out added chaos, but not sure if that is the best.

i would try without faster casting imo. not incredibly needed
I'm trying ur build at this time, and just wanted to say Thx you !! Flameblast is back, ur build is really great man !! gg
nice bild

but flameblast is not for lamge back
they discus allrdy for nerfing it cose all chaos ,posion ,damage over time and even fire damage is a bit op

like always ppl make nice builkd kill uber next step this bild got nerf like was fresing pulse whit rf then low life spectral then low life discharger then posion arroe and srs

always sane shit whit ggg

a bit frustretit is for sure
"
volish2k wrote:
nice bild

but flameblast is not for lamge back
they discus allrdy for nerfing it cose all chaos ,posion ,damage over time and even fire damage is a bit op

like always ppl make nice builkd kill uber next step this bild got nerf like was fresing pulse whit rf then low life spectral then low life discharger then posion arroe and srs

always sane shit whit ggg

a bit frustretit is for sure

I can't find a source to this, other than the nerf to binos that already happened.

Seemed like a fun build to run but if nerf is really coming, I guess I'll try another build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info