LAMEBLAST IS BACK 100% Chaos Conversion EZ Atziris[Videos Up!][UBER DOWN]

"
IndigoRaven wrote:
You're reserving a little over 2/3rds of your mana with AA/Blasphemed Vuln, but I watched your mana in the gorge/atziri clear and you never lose more than 2-3 mana.

Have you considered adding in Blasphemed Temp chains, to increase your chaos degen duration and add a massive survivability buff?

2x Blasphemy curses and Arctic Armour in a 4 link with level 3 Enlighten would result in 30 mana unreserved. This would be 4l BBGG and could go in your boots. You could move the Whirl-Faster-Fortify 3l to your Bino's, and then fill the now-empty 3 sockets in Bino's with Flame Golem + Conc + Anything

Other 35% aura options include Discipline, Any Purity, or Vitality.

Or you could still do 2 auras, but link Blasphemy+Temp Chains+Arctic Armour to Increased Area of Effect. Since AA does not have the AoE tag, the Inc. AoE would only increase the reservation of Blaspheme'd Vuln, from 35 to .49. With that 4 link (No enlighten) you would have 145 mana unreserved. However, getting 3 blues on your boots would be a pain.

colors dont matter i can get that!

But the problem with all those options are they reserve about 70% mana. Low mana modifier from the infernal mantle starts a under 35% or 65% reserved. Now you do have 46% spell dodge so you might never even notice it and it may never be a problem. But better safe than sorry for a build. If you prefer 1 more aura! Feel free there are many options you can run!
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
IndigoRaven wrote:
You're reserving a little over 2/3rds of your mana with AA/Blasphemed Vuln, but I watched your mana in the gorge/atziri clear and you never lose more than 2-3 mana.

Have you considered adding in Blasphemed Temp chains, to increase your chaos degen duration and add a massive survivability buff?

2x Blasphemy curses and Arctic Armour in a 4 link with level 3 Enlighten would result in 30 mana unreserved. This would be 4l BBGG and could go in your boots. You could move the Whirl-Faster-Fortify 3l to your Bino's, and then fill the now-empty 3 sockets in Bino's with Flame Golem + Conc + Anything

Or you could still do 2 auras, but link Blasphemy+Temp Chains+Arctic Armour to Increased Area of Effect. Since AA does not have the AoE tag, the Inc. AoE would only increase the reservation of Blaspheme'd Vuln, from 35 to .49. With that 4 link (No enlighten) you would have 145 mana unreserved. However, getting 3 blues on your boots would be a pain.

But the problem with all those options are they reserve about 70% mana. Low mana modifier from the infernal mantle starts a under 35% or 65% reserved. Now you do have 46% spell dodge so you might never even notice it and it may never be a problem. But better safe than sorry for a build. If you prefer 1 more aura! Feel free there are many options you can run!

Ah, you're right. Too bad. Maybe it's possible with some more aura nodes and an alpha's howl, but definitely not as easily.

Nice build.
"
IndigoRaven wrote:
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
IndigoRaven wrote:

Ah, you're right. Too bad. Maybe it's possible with some more aura nodes and an alpha's howl, but definitely not as easily.

Nice build.

That's funny i messed around with an alpha's howl for some more auras and used a carcass jack instead of infernal mantle so it was only 75% conversion. it was fine but unforunately even with like 2 new auras and area dmg/aoe. Infernal Mantle just outshined carcass by far! Thanks for the feedback though!
Last edited by ExilezQ on Jan 2, 2016, 5:08:34 PM
Uber has been slain! Pretty similar play style to Caustic Arrow/PA!

Hope everyone else has as much luck as I did!
Last edited by ExilezQ on Jan 2, 2016, 11:11:19 PM
a
Last edited by Gooseman19 on Dec 2, 2019, 6:15:53 PM
"
Could someone please modify the skilltree so its adjusted for HC and not SC? I'm not really good at doing it myself so would really appreciate someone doing it for me! :)

My take on the build for hardcore

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_tNEmlcgMYeJ2glVLtUiMNutjES82PSsKnapd8myMDkhirBGWtMV_xgcewuyTJ5UuBbW-imwLL53w1QZwjb_o1qEvIvQW84_6SVFOn1FH1CMi6psmbRkmPFxAen831DB8MHHDOjIBLYuX9Aj0h8vtP4193aiJ4Ju1shkfx1JTwFSnmyP2S3jmWF-whMXPeit4l5U9X2pDdZ5NkjpCkx_KSmHrLJxMs88VSRNRTHpT0B8EB6xH7-uD231bVcYqTTpYPydH4krIIuJuqqQ5tfI1kti9_gryRTrhplc=

Way more evasion but less radius and a bit less damage and cast speed.

Idk if it's better or worse though. Feel free to revise/optimize.
How do you progress the build? i mean what are you taking till 40 or 60 or 80 ?
Hey, Im lv 68. Loving your build so far.
I was wondering why you dont use CWDT setup? does it mess with your FB casting if it proc? or any other suggestion for the socket i have left?

See ya!
Running this on Talisman, gotta say im loving it.

5307 Life / 664 Es - 40% dodge / 46% spell dodge

Last edited by gogofrisko on Jan 4, 2016, 2:45:39 PM
is this build legit with 5 link mantle?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info