Happy New Year! A 2015 Retrospective

Happy new Year!

I love You All!
Casuals have eaten my Hobby
Dat Brutus smile tho
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Happy new Year GGG! :3

Thank you for making the game awesome. <3
Bring down the dark regime, I know how to unleash eternal power.
Lead us to order. I am the Lightbringer!
In 2015:

- We did basically nothing to improve any of the fundamental problems that continue to cripple the game.

and we won't in 2016 either. cause with fanboys gushing over miniscule additions and changes (I'm looking at you Ascension expansion), laziness is enough to keep the game paying off our wages.

I just can't forget that fucktarded patch note. Wouldn't it be great if people watching streamers could watch them level from 99 to 100 LONGER (LOLOL). and that is why we nerf xp from high level maps for EVERYBODY.

after that oh so TELLING patch note, everybody still defending ggg is just a completely mindless fanboy. no exceptions

or the Tier fiasco. in pure Riot fashion they implemented what made NO SENSE and what NOBODY wanted. another great 2015 memory

btw I actually managed to stick to my promise. since I realised they NEVER would tackle the problems this game intrinsically has, I didn't give them a single cent anymore.

since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jan 1, 2016, 6:18:32 AM
Happy new year !
Last edited by Daharka51 on Jan 1, 2016, 6:32:09 AM
Please tell me there will be a continuation of the Path of Exile comic,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Am I the only one scared that GGG increased staff? They did WONDERS beyond wonders with only like 10 people... With more people, quality could potentially drop, look at Blizzard for a prime example of more people = worse content.

Do you really think 10 people could manage the amount of content we get the patches we get every week and the amount of e-mails they get?

Your example is just dumb. More people = worse content is just stupid.
Happy New Year GGG!
Happy new year to all the comunity and all the GGG's staff !
... nothing
Happy new Year GGG.

I was a D3 Player, until Juli where i gave POE a try. (i really regret doing this not earlier )
I have to say that this game is just awesome, i'm absolutely impressed!

Please keep up the good work, and excuse my english it isn't the best^^

Best wishes for the future of your company!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info