Happy New Year! A 2015 Retrospective

Happy new RIPs of 2016 for everyone!
It's so wonderful that things are going so great! Here's to another great year :) Happy new year!
Happy New Year Everybody. And all the best to GGG for 2016.
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
Happy New Yeah friends!
Happy new year and may 2016 bring you only good things!
Omg my brain! but happy new year
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
gj team
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM GERMANY GGG

NiceGame™
GGG team,

Thanks for Path of Exile; the world is a better place for us former D2 nerds beause it exists. I love that you guys did this the right way, and that it's working so well for you all. I know it kind of gets taken for granted right now, but deterministic lockstep was THE greatest thing that ever happened for this game.

Now that desynch is largely slain, and with Ascendancy coming out, I'm in full blown evangelical mode with my friends. I'm more hyped about Ascendancy than I have been for any game (let alone an update for a free game!) during my adult life.

I hope you guys make a big marketing push for Ascendancy, because I think this is the moment that Path and GGG can really take it to the next level. You guys have the kinks that come from starting out as an indie company worked out, and you are just a few performance improvements away from being fully and truly ready for primetime.

Happy New Year, and thanks again for everything. Keep on doing things the right way, you crazy Kiwis.

-Norc
Happy 2016 GGG! onto another amazing year!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info