Happy New Year! A 2015 Retrospective

Happy new year guys.
Keep up the good work ggg, If you keep this game awesome like it is now with killer exspansions I will buy a lot more bank stash tabs--so will my wife.I own 40 now! This is realy a great game and free.
Happy New Year everyone!
GG GGG
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
In 2015:
"Players set a record for Supporter Pack purchases." AND Grinding games FAILED to deliver the physical graphic novel and T-shirt from those packs.

I still have not received my novel or T-shirt from my Lunaris Pack! I get the run around from support every time I ask them about a delivery date.
"
Zolterik wrote:
In 2015:
"Players set a record for Supporter Pack purchases." AND Grinding games FAILED to deliver the physical graphic novel and T-shirt from those packs.

I still have not received my novel or T-shirt from my Lunaris Pack! I get the run around from support every time I ask them about a delivery date.

What kind of run around do you get from support when asking for an ETA?
happy new year nerds
just upgraded my supporter pack to contribute towards your 2016 result, hope the game stays alive and amazing for a long time to come.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Happy New Year.

"We almost completely fixed desync."

That is maybee true if u like to lie yourself, desync is now just replaced with stop client and sync forever ... (who knows what is synced during some times because that stops can be few sec in some parties, prolly is city of sarn also synced till that time). In full parties that is devastated in some cases, skill/sound/graphics layer need complete re-haul.
Happy new year GGG, it was a great one indeed and i think 2016 will be even better (ascendancy > awakening for me).

Few wishes for 2016:

- better trade system, not necessarily AH, just better...
- new standard server with no legacy bullshit

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info