How many women play this game

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Idc if someone is male or female, they're all players and potential friends [and potential arse-hats.]

So, basically, I just flirt with everyone.. :3

a hole is a hole

You into glory holes?

Heh. Brings back memories of the earliest days of tabletop RPGs... The Judges Guild, the first company (even before TSR Hobbies) to publish adventure modules intended for D&D, had a location in their world called "The Glory Hole Dwarven Mine."

Not what you meant, though, I'm sure. =^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
"
I don't think it matters if you're female; the few times I've stated that I am, I've been treated like a dumbass.

To be fair, I treated you like that well before I knew your gender. ^_^

well then; thumbs up for being THAT guy ^_^
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jan 18, 2016, 2:53:34 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Idc if someone is male or female, they're all players and potential friends [and potential arse-hats.]

So, basically, I just flirt with everyone.. :3

a hole is a hole

You into glory holes?

How glorious we talking? It needs to be a certain level of gloriousness for me to be interested.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:

How glorious we talking? It needs to be a certain level of gloriousness for me to be interested.

Just google it, im sure you'll find one to your liking
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:

Just google it, im sure you'll find one to your liking

I can find anything to my liking on the internet. I just need to know if your glory hole is glorious enough. Besides I'm at work right now >.>
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info