How many women play this game

I don't blame gals for not advertising their gender on any online games, can only imagine the weird crap they get messaged.
"
Zac89 wrote:
I don't blame gals for not advertising their gender on any online games, can only imagine the weird crap they get messaged.

Yeah, I can only imagine all the creepy stuff they'd have to deal with.

One of my female D2 nolife friends became a hot model. Everything is possible. ;)
Yes, jus not religiously..

"
Zac89 wrote:

Actually, no... thankfully the sayin "anybody who says they're female on the internet, is really a man" allows us to... jus chill as anyone else. That is, until Skype gets involved and everyone knows you're a girl.
Last edited by RuskyyAugury on Jan 14, 2016, 8:54:15 PM
"
I don't think it matters if you're female; the few times I've stated that I am, I've been treated like a dumbass. HOWEVER, the other few times I've stated it, I've gotten some really neat stuff for no reason at all but I've also experienced a few boys that feel it necessary to talk filth or say shit in stupid sexual context. Gender doesn't matter here but it is always nice to actually find a fellow lady as we do seem like a rare demographic in Wraeclast.

Gotta consider the age, too - imho PoE has a little older (at least on average) player than most games, thus such things happen far less often (I assume).

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
Gotta consider the age, too - imho PoE has a little older (at least on average) player than most games, thus such things happen far less often (I assume).

Whenever I'm in global chat, I feel that the average person there is around 20, definitely male, and soaked in testosterone, but I guess global chat is really not a good indicator.

I quite like the forum community, but in the actual game I don't know anyone. The people I "imported" didn't stick around (one played to the end of merciless, but then she hit the gear wall and got generally busy with her real life).
Last edited by Mivo on Jan 15, 2016, 2:23:56 AM
Idc if someone is male or female, they're all players and potential friends [and potential arse-hats.]

So, basically, I just flirt with everyone.. :3
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Idc if someone is male or female, they're all players and potential friends [and potential arse-hats.]

a hole is a hole
"
I_NO says wierd things :/ like, she says she's wet and stuff, and its wierd, and its confusing, because only girls say that

Have you never seen Californication, the male protagonist says things like "I'm wet" all the time! >_<

There's no gender monopoly on lewd hyperbolic statements.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
@Sa_Re for real haha?

"
Zac89 wrote:

Actually, no... thankfully the sayin "anybody who says they're female on the internet, is really a man" allows us to... jus chill as anyone else. That is, until Skype gets involved and everyone knows you're a girl. [/quote]

Why would Skype get involved haha? I guess i can see the point of trying to hit on girls in game, if i was to find a lady friend id like her to play games as well. Probably why i have never wanted a long term relationship. . . (in a muffled, quiet voice) that and a crippling fear of commitment, UHHGHGHGH COUGH COUGH. Yea.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

a hole is a hole

You into glory holes?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info