How many women play this game

"
Antnee wrote:
"
Vilian2116 wrote:
Hi all, I'm Vilian or - in offline life - Justyna - and I'm a woman. Today is New Year's Eve, which should be quite festive, with parties and fancy clothing, and what am I doing? I play PoE, together with my hubby-to-be and our best buddy. Cheers!

SHOW US YOUR B
Spoiler
...UILD
WHIP OUT YOUR D
Spoiler
OUBLE STANDARD
Spoiler
nevermind you already have
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Despite this being a Topic... its a very silly one.

I've met many women in this game, one of them is my ex. So yes, there are a few women who play this game

The only reason why they stay in the shadows, and silent, is purely this:

Once they announce that they're female, all these testosterone filled males who do nothing but sit on their ass all day and play vidya games suddenly get enough energy to type and flirt and even try to sext, its kinda sad really.

I couldn't exactly care less about how many females are playing this game, they're just players, let them be, the only reason i had a chance with one of them is because we were friends for a while before we exchanged more social network details (skype, etc)

That's... all i have to say really.

I know it is a silly topic I was just asking it out of curiousity xD
I sexually identify as a Rakango and find this thread oppressive.
Bring back race seasons.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
I sexually identify as a Rakango and find this thread oppressive.

I would upvote this if I could
ggg can only answer this topic from the small percentage of supporters they have but i would really like get this question answered too. just out of curiousity.

additionally it would be interesting which gender rather buys mtx being "on sale", trying to "save on the support money" they gave.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jan 1, 2016, 7:00:43 PM
I feel so horny right now.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
I feel so horny right now.

I know the feeling, for me a real woman should be able to butcher zombies and skeletons RAWR!
For me a real woman is one that appreciates the chains that bind.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
For me a real woman is one that appreciates the chains that bind.

Peace,

-Boem-

a temporal chains fetish heh?
"
vio wrote:
ggg can only answer this topic from the small percentage of supporters they have but i would really like get this question answered too. just out of curiousity.

additionally it would be interesting which gender rather buys mtx being "on sale", trying to "save on the support money" they gave.

that would be some really interestings stats to see. What kind of class would be most played by each genre etc...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info