[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

yeah uber is definitely not worth it especially now when hope alone is almost 3ex and atziri drop value is at all time low. acuity for 24 ex only...
did Uber 6 times got 4x mask 2x garb, u do get some maps drops but its not enought most of the time
"
Hrebafil wrote:
yeah uber is definitely not worth it especially now when hope alone is almost 3ex and atziri drop value is at all time low. acuity for 24 ex only...
did Uber 6 times got 4x mask 2x garb, u do get some maps drops but its not enought most of the time

Agreed, people now doing uber is more for the "achievement" :)
Concentrated effect double tip poison ?

I ask it because we know that " increased projectile damage" works with poison.
And "Increased area damage" works with poison too if linked with Bladefall ou Firestorm ?
Question: Just started Talisman a couple days ago (haven't been able to play) and decided to start with this char - still can't afford consuming dark so i'm using Drain - Contagion for now, starting maps and my question is,

Can I start using this build without consuming dark or I should just keep ED - contagion until I do?
"
Rathke wrote:
Question: Just started Talisman a couple days ago (haven't been able to play) and decided to start with this char - still can't afford consuming dark so i'm using Drain - Contagion for now, starting maps and my question is,

Can I start using this build without consuming dark or I should just keep ED - contagion until I do?

I'm using this build and also wasn't able to get consuming dark for a bit (have it now) I tried the build without it or the robe on, and it *works...*.....but not very well. I went back to using essenence drain, contagion, wither. I was cleary maps super fast with them, and without consuming dark it wasn't worth doing the traps yet - Imo.

I'd highly recommend staying with ess/contagion until you have consuming dark at least, I didn't even have infernal mantle and just with consuming dark it made my clear speed go much, much, faster with traps.

Now have Consuming dark / Bino, And ifernal mantle.......The clear speed is insane, bosses will literally melt before your eyes. They won't without having the gear though, you NEED to have the fire damage turned to chaos, or you're gonna hit low. Very low.

I've yet to really get to see how much our poison does, though, as everything dies to the initial hits, the poison never even has a chance to do anything.
is binos that important ? is there a better item for this build than binos ?
Just did a 5l uber run with one stupid death....I forgot to use my potion :(

Will post a video and you guys don't need to throw 10ex on infernal mantle anymore :)

Here is the 5l uber video: https://youtu.be/C4jzwGPcxjE
Last edited by WATCH_ME_QWER on Jan 9, 2016, 9:31:12 PM
"
sporter26 wrote:
is binos that important ? is there a better item for this build than binos ?

For mapping and clearing, I would hate not to have it. Because of the limited number of stored traps, clearing can be limited by that and your Abyssal Cry cooldown. The Bino's proliferation means that you can generally just throw one trap per pack, regardless of whether you use the Cry or not.

Good clearspeed with this build comes with good rhythm. You need to not overextend on your Traps or Abyssal Cry, or you'll be waiting for a cooldown.

I know this is me being precious, but mapping without Bino's would kill the build for me.

For Double Vaals and Atziri herself I use:

Which just destroys both bosses without them being able to do a thing.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Someone could answer?

"
MEZIR wrote:

And "Increased area damage" works with poison too if linked with Bladefall ou Firestorm ?
"
MEZIR wrote:
Someone could answer?

"
MEZIR wrote:

There is no 100% sure result about this, imo it's not. Even if it not double, it gives great damage boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info