[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

"
Avmantox wrote:
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
"
Avmantox wrote:
So I bought my mantle after sinking in 400 chroms I got 3B2G which isn't ideal so im using controlled destruction instead of void manipulation and was thinking to spec out of all crit anyway to follow these other trees on here. Now I have to save up for my bino or more chroms to get the proper colours on the mantle.

But really enjoying the build so far I am also curious in how the mechanics work on Abyssal cry

VM is very important imo, and controlled destruction is not that great(still very very good).

Well Do i just keep throwing chroms at it then to get the correct colours?

How many chromes you have tried yet?
After reading your comment, i did spent around 3 stack and got 3g3b.These are not so many off colors and still possible. Good luck.

Some other things to keep in mind:

QWER's new tree has less int. You'll have to get a little bit somewhere for the Infernal Mantle requirement. I have some on a jewel with area damage and life. Feels a little bit dirty, but it was the quickest fix, and I really don't want to move gear around and screw up resistances. It's such a fine balance to retain high hp and capped res.

EDIT: Scratch the INT part, it depends on your roll of Consuming Dark.

Don't forget Tora mod:

You'll need to find one with an open suffix. This will mean that if you want the highest of high life belts, you can only have ONE resist on it, as Strength and Resists are both suffixes. It is a pain to find one with an open suffix. I've had to go 4% under lightning cap, but it's probably worth it for this belt. I'm going to roll the exalt dice and see if I can get lightning res on my Area/Chaos/Life jewels.

I mean, after this, perhaps it's best to go back to normal boots. I could get higher life, that last bit of lightning resist, the int I need. What do you think? Ditch the 16% spell dodge?

Current gear:

Spoiler

Post Edit:

It's ridiculous what you can score with the browsing in PoE Trade. All the stats I need, with total +93 life for 1c.

IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Last edited by ElPuppet on Jan 8, 2016, 11:53:20 AM
crazy how easy maps are with this build.
what is the qwel tree people are talking about?
"
ElPuppet wrote:
"
DrWafer wrote:
If anyone is retolling standard characters, I really suggest running temporal chains and enfeeble rathen than spending points for acro tree. The odds of getting one shot are much lower and you save several tree points.

You can also drop the second set of increased duration nodes. I've only run up to tier 13 maps, but everything evaporates without these nodes. Better spent on life/jewels/crit.

On QWER's new tree, it's only one point away.

I was checking it out today, and respecced myself as well. I'd say definitely consider it if you're on the higher end of gear and have T1 life on your non unique items.

QWER, you still don't take Acro however. What are your reasons? I feel with a 5k hp pool, Immortal Call I'm really not dying unless I do something stupid anyway, and Acro would not save me. Also, the cut to the mana pool wouldn't be terribly nice either. If I could get to Phase, maybe it would be nice, but there are so many awesome things in the tree to get as it is - damage, jewel sockets, hp.

You are right. If I take acro, I only have 700ish es it's run out very quickly especially for uber trio fight. For mapping I am level 93 and feel with IC and slow from AA and TC it's very safe unless you do stupid things.
Hi guys thanks for all the feedback, been gone a few days from POE, anyone want anything posted in the main post? Additional tree's or videos.

//Filiox
Hi, I'm really enjoying this build :D
What is curious is that I think I have the same problem of some people here because I could not get the right colors for some items. It seems conspiracy... XD
Buy another robe no way! Have you seen the prices?

Spoiler

Do you think I should put it more HP?

Last edited by Zatlan on Jan 8, 2016, 6:42:33 PM
"
ElPuppet wrote:

QWER's new tree has less int. You'll have to get a little bit somewhere for the Infernal Mantle requirement. I have some on a jewel with area damage and life. Feels a little bit dirty, but it was the quickest fix, and I really don't want to move gear around and screw up resistances. It's such a fine balance to retain high hp and capped res.

Don't forget Tora mod:

You'll need to find one with an open suffix. This will mean that if you want the highest of high life belts, you can only have ONE resist on it, as Strength and Resists are both suffixes. It is a pain to find one with an open suffix. I've had to go 4% under lightning cap, but it's probably worth it for this belt. I'm going to roll the exalt dice and see if I can get lightning res on my Area/Chaos/Life jewels.

I mean, after this, perhaps it's best to go back to normal boots. I could get higher life, that last bit of lightning resist, the int I need. What do you think? Ditch the 16% spell dodge?

Current gear:

Spoiler

Post Edit:

It's ridiculous what you can score with the browsing in PoE Trade. All the stats I need, with total +93 life for 1c.

INT is important but STR is not that important since I believe you only need 111 to be able to use leech and increase duration. Abyssal cry's level doesn't matter much.
"
WATCH_ME_QWER wrote:
"
ElPuppet wrote:

Don't forget Tora mod:

Current gear:

Spoiler

Post Edit:

INT is important but STR is not that important since I believe you only need 111 to be able to use leech and increase duration. Abyssal cry's level doesn't matter much.

Str wherever you can fit it will give you more base hp.

For every item with 40 str you get another 20 base hp. It's often overlooked, but you will find your hp going up considerably if you get your stat requirements and then go ham on the strength.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Been messing around with this build in TSC. I took the concept and tried to make it a bit tankier because the damage was so good. Goal was to be able to run super rip t14 and t15 maps. Havn't touched Uber, I suspect my damage would be a bit lacking without a 6L.

I Ended up with acro/phase acro, and dropped infernal for a carcass jack so I could run temp chains + enfeeble on blasphemy + enhance. Temp chains slow is right around 65%. Enfeeble is at about -75% accuracy,-60% crit chance, -35% crit multi, and -40% damage. The end result is that enemies basically cant touch me even if I play recklessly. Vaal grace is also amazing, almost capping my dodge/spell dodge. I sit at 50% chance to evade, 40 dodge, 46 spell dodge, (73 and 75 w/ vaal grace), and 18% block.

Still have some things to clean up in the tree but since the build is running well I have not touched it too much. Dropped saboteur a while ago but i'm thinking I will probably want it back at some point.

Tree

Gear
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info