[2.1] Trap Poisonstorm - (Insane damage,Budget Atziri,all mapmods,100% Chaos Firestorm)[Uber Down]

hi can you upload full run uber video for see tactik?

ty
"
joliplot wrote:
hi can you upload full run uber video for see tactik?

ty

https://youtu.be/TYkqdWMJsBk here you go
ty nice video,

possible at witch? can you post a tree witch plz?

tyvm
"
joliplot wrote:
ty nice video,

possible at witch? can you post a tree witch plz?

tyvm

It will be the same tree but you lose the chaos damage nodes from shadow. I think shadow is way better than witch
The damage of this build is ridiculous. Everything will be so easy its a completely different game. Thx for the guide !
How important are the Potency of Will Nodes for the Damage?

Playing this build atm and thinking about respecing them and getting Atrophy instead as that would be less points for lots of Chaos Damage.

But i can´t really say how important the skill duration is.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
After spending everything on top level jewels, I finally scrabbled enough together for a Mortal Hope.

Actual Atziri fight was beyond easy. Trio.....well, if your poison accidentally kills the Cycloner second, shit hits the fan.

It's just a pity it doesn't really pay out for the cost in the end. Some great map drops, but still not enough.

Edit:

The other thing is that I would consider using Bino's for Trio over a DPS sceptre. It would be much easier to get the poison onto the last boss when you're down to just one.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Last edited by ElPuppet on Jan 9, 2016, 12:38:18 PM
After I saw the video on reddit I knew I had to try it out. So I bought an infernal mantle for 5c, six-linked it in 30 fusings (why not) and started spamleveling a shadow

Today, after dinging 86 and having done most of my levels 72-80ish by doing only atziri, I traded in my first mortal set and the result was a shiny vaal mask. This is really strong and poison will likely be nerfed, but it was fun to finally do uber :)

Right after I decided I would try to get T15 + twinned so I rolled a colosseum map, cleared it on my witch and killed the bosses fairly easily on my shadow. So yeah, op op
Got to lvl 91 today and cleared T15 map for the challenge. Seems like I'll stop on this level and call it a finished char :)
"
anvilgod wrote:
Got to lvl 91 today and cleared T15 map for the challenge. Seems like I'll stop on this level and call it a finished char :)

+1

I am providing T15 twinned for people in global 820 now as I can clear the maps easily on my firestormer and kill bosses so fast on my trapper. Double kaom was incredibly easy, way easier than daresso

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info