Poison Summoner 2.1 Talisman HC

"
bigmanogytk wrote:
Can you get higher lvl minions from any map other than Wasteland?

You can raise spectre from any level, problem is finding them. As far as i know there are no maps with garanteed Knitted Horrors, please tell me if you find some i will add them to the list.
They are not undead, so that map mod doesn't help. I'll do some increased monster var. maps to find out if we can get higher lvl ones.

As for Atziri, even Malachai can kill 1-2 Knitted Horrors in each run if you use Dried Lake versions, I'm afraid there is no viable hybrid summoner build ATM that can kill her.
IGN: MakeMeRichWitch
EU Timezone
Last edited by bigmanogytk on Jan 18, 2016, 1:12:44 PM
err never mind that question..

Elemental Equilibrium (ee) is due to Hatred Aura.. just noticed it..

Last edited by Morphl1 on Jan 19, 2016, 6:38:38 AM
the Knitted Horror's are so frustrating to get!

using "a" to target the corpse still more often then not raises something else near by, even when clearing the area with a few raise zombies just to clear some corpse's from around it is a time consuming and annoying task.. doable.. but very annoying..

and if u happen to miss it and raise something else, u r then forced to start the raise rotation again
until the wrong spectre becomes the right spectre..

on the wiki http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre
middle of that page there is a list of other mobs that use poison/chaos/puncture etc..

while this will mean a re-think of the spectre gem setup.. for the sake of ease i might try some of the other options, even if they r likely not as tanky.

Gut Flayer in the belly.. Poison Archer in a few locations
(obviously using something that doesnt puncture will mean to replace the BloodLust Gem)
"
bigmanogytk wrote:
They are not undead, so that map mod doesn't help. I'll do some increased monster var. maps to find out if we can get higher lvl ones.

As for Atziri, even Malachai can kill 1-2 Knitted Horrors in each run if you use Dried Lake versions, I'm afraid there is no viable hybrid summoner build ATM that can kill her.

That is not true, Ghazzy did uber atziri with a classic summoner, but you need to build for it, Necromantic Aegis, Rathpith + Bones Offering, Makes them unkillable, but i dont think it would be wise to switch to take for normal mapping. But Yes its doable.
"
Morphl1 wrote:
the Knitted Horror's are so frustrating to get!

using "a" to target the corpse still more often then not raises something else near by, even when clearing the area with a few raise zombies just to clear some corpse's from around it is a time consuming and annoying task.. doable.. but very annoying..

and if u happen to miss it and raise something else, u r then forced to start the raise rotation again
until the wrong spectre becomes the right spectre..

on the wiki http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre
middle of that page there is a list of other mobs that use poison/chaos/puncture etc..

while this will mean a re-think of the spectre gem setup.. for the sake of ease i might try some of the other options, even if they r likely not as tanky.

Gut Flayer in the belly.. Poison Archer in a few locations
(obviously using something that doesnt puncture will mean to replace the BloodLust Gem)

I thought about using the Poison Alchemist, but knitted horrors are really tanky. I suppose i would try something else when they will really start dying, its kinda rare. Problem is the damage of the spectres are really dependant on the level of the corpse.

If you want other options you can use the statue that do puncture in the arena like maps. Problem is they are melee so gem setup would change, but it might not be bad i just like to clear / pierce of knitted horrors.
Last edited by ViperBlackSkull on Jan 19, 2016, 9:34:07 AM
How would u rate this against a srs summoner? better or worse dmg? survivability etc?
"
Norse wrote:
How would u rate this against a srs summoner? better or worse dmg? survivability etc?
Always depend what type of srs summoner your talking about. It is less damage single target than before 2.1 but after this patch this is better single target because of the AI. Survavibility wise it depends. Srs without zombie this is tankier, srs with zombie it is not. It is not as tanky as pure life kaom heart, but its kinda close with vaal disc and good gear.
why do you link zombies with Bloodlust?
how are you applying the bleed?
He is doing it by spectres (Knitted Horrors)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info