[2.2] RichJMoney's Chaos Bladefall Budget Build. "MingPep's Heart Rage of Defiance"

Yo Rich the new tree doesn't work. And now that you went up towards witch and grabbed all those int nodes, how are you going to get dexterity to level up bladefall?! I usually went all the way left on your old tree grabbing all the health nodes and working my way to blood magic. Going right to grab dex whenever I needed it level up bladefall. I don't see how anyone can get the dex needed now with the new tree, you have to go all the way around. I really enjoyed playing this build I was doing maps in HC lvl 77 when I finally died to some freakish OP rogue exile. I also had 3 characters like this in HC perandus level 66.

I also don't understand your ball lightning choice or why you leave it at level 1. Why not level it up until CWDT can no longer support it?

Also curse on hit is no longer necessary in your setup. CWDT will cast warlord's mark or whatever your curse choice is (I was using Temporal Chains extremely defensive).

Thanks for the build and all the hard work you put into creating and sharing it. It was enjoyable to play!

Cheers,

-Dave
Last edited by Dave_Snow on Mar 21, 2016, 12:33:13 AM
That was the best build i've played before 2.2. I'm going to try this build now but i would appreciate if you could update skill tree. :) Cheers!
please update skill tree! seems to be broken.
I'm playing this build in softcore and I am loving it.
Update your tree please
I dont know if you check this tread anymore but I was wondering if you think an EK version of this build with the zerker/deadeye side of the tree and make use of the pierce gem to get 100% pierce would be a good option using this tree with the fertile mind gem sitting in the socket above ranger
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
uhhhh were is the node mappy thingy

Gonna try this build out with quite some changes to it.

Sub the 2 Wands out for 2 Breath of the council. (they just recently dropped in price in HC)
Put Bladefall in a 5-link setup with spell echo-poison-conc eff-added chaos
going zerker + raider -> dropping daresso's for high armor/life chest

My skilltree changes: http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAASzBx4LYQ48DkgRLxGWFE0UcRXtFr8YVhiRGjglvCaVJy8rCi2oNZI2PTpSOtg64TwFPC1Bh0ZxSVFN41S9XEBd8mHiYqxodGjyaoxsjHKpdoJ2rHy7f8aCB4MJg1-DzI_6kFWTJ5SglS6Wi52qn9-hL6IAotmmV69ssNixkLQMtNG1SLc-t9a8n76AvorAZsT2xYrGrsgMyBTK089-1bnYTdi92XzaYttP21nfv-DD6hjrY-988B_w1fJF9W_3Mvjr-ej8S_4K_o8=

not bothering with endurance charges, leaving out the duelist section entirely, grabbing the marauder life wheel instead, dropping the mage AOE (because breath of the councils AOE), freeing the way to Force Shaper + the Shadow phys+chaos nodes

Tree is still expandable for more jewel sockets, endurance/frenzy charge/s, Life wheels such as Tireless and Heart and Soul.

Thanks a lot for this build idea, the two Mings's fit very well with the current purple themed Prophecy. I was looking for a non-trap Bladefall and found a gem of a build IMO.

Cheers
Very nice Work Greatings Bird
NECRO!!

So I am playing a variation of this build and just upgraded from 2x Consuming Dark daggers to 2x Apep's right now in 2.4. Still seems viable at level 73. I am at the end of merciless and just started t2 maps. The Consuming Dark saves a link because it makes your chaos damage poison mobs but Apep's has higher DPS. I also tested Breath of the Council and Apep's still has better damage. I also use a Shockwave Totem linked with Added Fire + Faster Casting + and Controlled Destruction instead of Vaal Haste/Blood Rage/Vulnerability/ID, works very well. Also gives distraction in addition to extra damage in boss fights so you can target boss as it attacks totem. It can be hard to target bosses while running for your worthless life.
Otec CLAN
Last edited by gleamingthecube on Sep 16, 2016, 12:30:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info