[2.2] RichJMoney's Chaos Bladefall Budget Build. "MingPep's Heart Rage of Defiance"

"
Rumblefish823 wrote:
Hey man thanks for the build info&video. I'm relatively new POE so this may be a noob question. I'm looking for a softcore build to take a stab at the challenges in Talisman, sorta considering this one and a dual totem bladefall dual doon set up. This one looks like more fun tbh. What would you say the upper tier map potential is of this build? Thinking about the twinned challenge mostly with that question.

Great work on the build. Appreciate the SC tree.

I'm currently working my way through maps and I've only hit level 80, I'm planning to push to 90+ if RNGesus blesses me, so I should have an idea at that point.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Hey Rich. First of all, awesome build, playing it right now and I'm around level 30.

Just a quick question. How do you get DEX to keep Bladefall and Blood Rage leveled? I don't see very big dexterity gains on the left side of the tree to sustain that early game...

Thanks.
Last edited by danmf on Dec 30, 2015, 3:40:22 PM
@danmf: i went for some node to the right side to start with to get some dex.
You could alse take the expertise node (30dex) on the left side, and spec out of it later.

I got another question Rich.
So i just hit 63, equipped my wands and armour, spent my time getting enough res/life and int (failed on that last part, i'm litteraly 1 int short of dropping 1 of my 2 brute forses :p).
I got all my links up and running, but i noticed the combo:
cwdt-ball lighting-curse on hit-curse is not working.
Edit: Nevermind, it works now, weird.

Last edited by unalacrima on Dec 31, 2015, 6:38:14 PM
why not drop the aoe nodes + mana node next to scion (4 skill points) along with a 5% radius node (near templar) and 5% hp for the incredible 125% poison damage near shadow area?
Hahahahah, well played. I see what you did there.
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Dec 31, 2015, 11:34:03 AM
So, I'm level 66 (nearly getting those Ming's!) and it's pretty sick damage even without the rings.
Gearing was easier than I tought, used like 20 chaos to cap the resistances.
Super awesome build, having a blast!
Im at 72 now, very nice build.

One Question:
Why is the posion- gem better then "iron will" or "added fire damage"?
I do much more damage with these.

Im new and maybee i don`t understand the mechanics of posion.
My english isnt good enough to understand all your writing.

So far, great build.
Since you are doing mostly chaos damage, shouldn't wither totem be included for way more boss damage?
"
stefanrp wrote:
Im at 72 now, very nice build.

One Question:
Why is the posion- gem better then "iron will" or "added fire damage"?
I do much more damage with these.

Im new and maybee i don`t understand the mechanics of posion.
My english isnt good enough to understand all your writing.

So far, great build.

Poison scales off the first hit. This means that a big first hit will make you do more poison damage than hitting a bunch of times. When you have a really big hit, like a crit, you will do a ton of poison damage. Poison is also good because it "dips" into a lot of different damage types -- damage over time, chaos damage, and poison damage. Also, since it scales off the first hit, you can say that poison "dips" into the damage types that Bladefall has as well - area, spell, physical, and with this build, chaos damage. Basically, every time he takes any node that increases area, spell, physical, chaos, damage over time, or poison damage, his damage is going up, making him gain a lot of damage with ease.

While gems like "Iron Will" and "Added Fire Damage" will give you a larger tooltip (the number that shows when you hover over the spell, or when you look in your character profile), Poison will give you damage that isn't visible on your character. But Poison will have a large effect, especially when you aren't at the point where mobs are dying in 1 hit. Poison, most likely, gives you more damage than iron will and added fire combined, but you won't see it unless you watch yourself kill mobs.

"
Druft wrote:
Since you are doing mostly chaos damage, shouldn't wither totem be included for way more boss damage?

He doesn't really have room in his sockets for that, but I think it would be a good addition. I'd replace Vaal Haste and Blood Rage in the boots for it.
Last edited by lexeous on Jan 1, 2016, 11:01:58 PM
Great build just at level 55 atm and its getting quite destructive.

thanks man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info