[2.2] RichJMoney's Chaos Bladefall Budget Build. "MingPep's Heart Rage of Defiance"

Hi Rich,

I'm trying your build (I found very cheap Apep's and ming's hearts) and I was wondering (warning possibly stupid questions) :

1. do you think your build could be modified to benefit from the unique Repentance (Iron will yummy but 300 strength and intelligence required) ?

2. considering you have to pay half of your reserved "mana", would it be fair to pay 17,5% if your life to put enfeeble on blasphemy (and thus reduce incoming damage by 30% !) or would it be a bad idea ?
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on Jan 9, 2016, 9:11:27 PM
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Hi Rich,

I'm trying your build (I found very cheap Apep's and ming's hearts) and I was wondering (warning possibly stupid questions) :

1. do you think your buil could be modified to benefit from the unique Repentance (Iron will yummy but 300 strength and intelligence required) ?

2. considering you have to pay half of your reserved "mana", would it be fair to pay 17,5% if your life to put enfeeble on blasphemy (and thus reduce incoming damage by 30% !) or would it be a bad idea ?

Not sure it's worth it to lose another life roll for the iron will. with high roll it's another 300 loss making the total around 1.5k less than you could have (mings). Also overcapping becomes fairly expensive if you lose a resist slot.

Could just use enfeeble instead of warlords mark on curse on hit. Not really worth it to lose life here again.
Hi,

First off great build i am enjoying it alot.

Now: i just found an Extractor Mentis Agate Amulet

would it be worth it to use it? or should i just use an amy with resists and life instead?
unholy dmg does increase our dps by 30% and onslaught is another frenzy type buff

just wondering thx :)
poeurl.com/vCV

softcore tree
10k dps base w/ dual apeps @ 62

OakAliraKraityn.
I would highly suggest taking alira for 5% cast speed in cruel.
BF+LL+echo+poison=~7000dps@62
Controlled destruction adds another ~3k tooltip dps.

From there, it's ConcEffect, Void manipulation or inc aoe.
And, honestly, inc aoe is pretty well covered by 20 quality bladefall.

Also, don't forget your purities. I'm running purity of lightning to cap res.
Last edited by psilly on Jan 8, 2016, 5:55:29 AM
I'm doing something similar with totems. I've only just discovered this build guide, thought I was being pretty original and smart coming up with it all by myself :)

Anyway, so far it's my favorite char, even tho the clearspeed is slower than some of my other chars (like voltaxic LA). I've done Atziri without dying and T10-11 is easy and smooth with certain bosses being much less of a problem because I can kite and do dmg at the same time.

Tooltip dps is 20k per totem, hp is 4550 life + 1500 ES and I'm sure it needs some optimising.

Spoiler

"
unalacrima wrote:

cwdt-ball lighting-curse on hit-curse is not working.
Edit: Nevermind, it works now, weird.

For me, it's not working :P.

Is it about the order/placement in the sockets? Or does the Warlord's Mark need to have a level requirement above level 38 so CWDT can't "claim" it before this combo works?
Has anyone attempted Atziri with this build ?
"
jjwa wrote:
"
unalacrima wrote:

Is it about the order/placement in the sockets? Or does the Warlord's Mark need to have a level requirement above level 38 so CWDT can't "claim" it before this combo works?

Your ball lightning is probably too high. CWDT only counts the gems that are actually cast for its level requirement. Supports and things that aren't cast by the gem, warlord's mark is cast by curse on hit, are not counted.
"
bon828 wrote:
Hi,

First off great build i am enjoying it alot.

Now: i just found an Extractor Mentis Agate Amulet

would it be worth it to use it? or should i just use an amy with resists and life instead?
unholy dmg does increase our dps by 30% and onslaught is another frenzy type buff

just wondering thx :)

Extractor Mentis is pretty YOLO. It's got a lot of Risk vs Reward going, and while Unholy Might is directly beneficial, I don't think I would run it. The build already uses a number of uniques which means the remaining slots really should focus on life and resistances.

"
Jaboofin wrote:
Has anyone attempted Atziri with this build ?

I have not on hardcore, on softcore it seems pretty safe. I've recently been toying with the idea of replacing Leech with Knockback for the Trio much like a blade vortex build would. The Totem version of the build is probably a safer clear overall without losing much speed.

"
jjwa wrote:
"
unalacrima wrote:

Order doesn't matter, what does matter is that the Warlord's mark is higher level than able to be supported by CWDT, otherwise it tries to be supported buy both Curse on Hit and CWDT and ends up working with neither... I'll add this to the gems section
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Hi Rich,

1. do you think your buil could be modified to benefit from the unique Repentance (Iron will yummy but 300 strength and intelligence required) ?

1) Repentance would require a TON of Int which we are already struggling for (and in fact give up strength for with Brute Force Solution. A totem version might benefit as it crosses more into the Templar and Shadow areas.

2) It's 100% viable to run Warlord's Mark, Enfeeble, or Temporal Chains on life although we're already taking a bit of a hit on the life total with the Ming's hearts. I would be more inclined to do this on a softcore league.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info