[2.2] Crit Freezing Pulser Elementalist - Perandus HC / 83k GMP Pulse

"
Zniwette wrote:
What about Divinarius Imperial Skean ?

It does perfectly aswell. I just found my dagger for the price of Divinarius, but on top of that I have 27% multiplier and 24-49 fire damage to spells, this overall equals to +5-6k dps compared to Divinarius (27% multiplier is alone 4700).

"
need this build that gloves precisely or the build run goods with another rare gloves?

You can use rare gloves aswell, you will just lose a lot of damage, but if you want more defenses it's very good option.

"
i also am curious about Divinarius Imperial Skean?? it seems on par with what you are using now is it a good buy for this build??

It's good it's good, lot easier to find and now propably cheaper than the (good) rare daggers are.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Jan 6, 2016, 8:48:14 AM
It's a bit cold here where I live

Driving to work this morning:
Would lightning coil work for this build? Or would a chest similar to yours be preferred?
"
G0sss wrote:
Would lightning coil work for this build? Or would a chest similar to yours be preferred?

Hey. That's something I was thinking about, I found my first Coil 2 weeks ago, but 4 off-colors is very hard for 2 on-color chest. Past experiences about such have just given much frustration so I gave up on the idea immediately.

But it would propably be the most ideal out of every other option, if the colours were to be correct.
why arent you using GMP anymore?

can u play with just 1 projectile?
Last edited by rafaacampos on Jan 11, 2016, 3:10:13 PM
build looks great. im just returning to poe after a long awhile so im sort of out of the loop these days. anyways i noticed in ur post u have 2 totally different skill trees. im guessing u recommend ppl following this guide to use the first tree posted (aka with the scion life wheel) or are u liking the new tree u have now?

also could u post a recommended lvling section? did u go to templar first and then shadow? thanks again
Hey, i got a question :

What do you think about using a 5L/6L PoH ( Pledge of Hands ) ? and if the answer is yes,please make a skilltree.And also whats the best class to start with.

Thanks man, keep up the good work !
"
rafaacampos wrote:
why arent you using GMP anymore?

can u play with just 1 projectile?

I use it yes, just happened to be my single target for master missions in the chest when I linked it there.

"
build looks great. im just returning to poe after a long awhile so im sort of out of the loop these days. anyways i noticed in ur post u have 2 totally different skill trees. im guessing u recommend ppl following this guide to use the first tree posted (aka with the scion life wheel) or are u liking the new tree u have now?

also could u post a recommended lvling section? did u go to templar first and then shadow? thanks again

The Shield Defense version is what I suggest at the moment, IF you have a high base armor/evasion shield. My setup gives me 6k armor with just shield having 1824 armor. You could also use overall just armor gear or what suits you best. But the current evasion / armor hybrid is clearly the best out of everything I've tried.

It's on page 2 or 3 where I posted the leveling section to one guy. I'm going to edit it to the first post aswell. Best is to do all the traveling on the lower levels.

"
Hey, i got a question :

What do you think about using a 5L/6L PoH ( Pledge of Hands ) ? and if the answer is yes,please make a skilltree.And also whats the best class to start with.

Thanks man, keep up the good work !

Sure it works, but it's a bit different than this, which focuses it's defenses from the shield. There's some Pledge builds on Witch forum aswell, better check them out.
Why my DPS is lower than yours? Your cast speed modifier is higher?

I'm level 88 now.

This is my status in hideout:

Spoiler
Gems (level/Quality)

5 Link - GMP(18/20), Cold Penetration(19/0), Faster Casting(20/20), Spell Echo(19/20), Freezing Pulse(19/20)

Critical chance: 40.14%
Critical multiplier: 387%
Spell Cold Damage: 2136 - 3200
Cast speed modifier: 221%

DPS: 28420.82 (Herald of ice + Flame Golem)

Equips:

Spoiler

Strength: 313.

Sorry for asking, I'm newbie. it's my first character :p

Last edited by rafaacampos on Jan 12, 2016, 9:07:39 PM
"
rafaacampos wrote:
Why my DPS is lower than yours? Your cast speed modifier is higher?

I'm level 88 now.

This is my status in hideout:

Spoiler
Gems (level/Quality)

5 Link - GMP(18/20), Cold Penetration(19/0), Faster Casting(20/20), Spell Echo(19/20), Freezing Pulse(19/20)

Critical chance: 40.14%
Critical multiplier: 387%
Spell Cold Damage: 2136 - 3200
Cast speed modifier: 221%

DPS: 28420.82 (Herald of ice + Flame Golem)

Equips:

Spoiler

Strength: 313.

Sorry for asking, I'm newbie. it's my first character :p

It's propably because of several things. What kind of jewels you have ? Also your Freezing Pulse is 19 level, it will do +3-4k dps when you make it lvl 20 and the other jewels at 20 will bring a little bit more damage. But mainly I think the difference is because 19 level FP and possibly the jewels. Also my cast speed modifier is 254%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info