[2.2] Crit Freezing Pulser Elementalist - Perandus HC / 83k GMP Pulse

Echo lmp early and move to echo gmp when you can deal with the mana definitely. am about to hit 70 and finally replace it with a 5 link saintly. So far the build is going great. The guide is very well done!
Hey !

Can u make us a list of unique item that can help the dps or the resistance to improve this awesome build ?

Thx !!
"
PowerXp wrote:
First thank you for the build.

I just died this morning lv 72 on HC. I will play the same build again.

What do you think about an hybrid trees instead of armor? will it be better in HC?
Do you have an hybrid tree to suggest ? (i am casual there are many mecanics that i dont know thats why i asking you some advise)

Thanks for your help.

Hello! Mmm hybrid could also work for sure, but it requires a bit different style of tree, not much but I haven't thought about one myself.. I prefer having some sort of mitigation instead of big health/es pool without any sort of mitigation. I'd go with big armor instead of hp/es char for HC, atleast my playstyle is so, that always the close calls happen from physical attacks, not any spells, unless it's a reflect damage, then big pools help a lot more.

But thing is, I've planned to make a new char, Ranger with Infernal Blow, so I've just been running Dried Lake, farming for currency to buy what I need for the Ranger.. If Infernal Blow doesn't work out too well, I can always use Reave, because I crafted a nice 3 stat sword and now it just needs multimod for last 2 mods, but enough of that build :p

"
What colors would you use for a bitterdream? I'm thinking blue blue green for echo and gmp, but faster projectiles is so damn nice for FP

I played FP + Echo + Faster Projectiles all the way till merciless, now afterwards I don't understand how I made it without LMP / GMP. As this was my first caster like I mentioned before and wasn't sure if it's gonna make it even to merciless and my friend just told me at some point that LMP/GMP might not be good nowdays.

At some point in Merciless Act 4 I decided to try LMP in Bitterdream and was totally confused how on earth it can be so good and why did I not start using it earlier.

"
Echo lmp early and move to echo gmp when you can deal with the mana definitely. am about to hit 70 and finally replace it with a 5 link saintly. So far the build is going great. The guide is very well done!

Thank you sir ! And thanks for helping others out aswell :)

"
Hey !

Can u make us a list of unique item that can help the dps or the resistance to improve this awesome build ?

Thx !!

Hello ! Well there are several things you can boost your damage with atleast, here is 3 of them:

Spoiler

Maligaro's is propably the easiest option from the gloves, those Repentance's you're going to have to focus more on Strength from gear to equip them and I don't know what people want for low reduced spell damage ones nowdays. And Doryani's belt is a good choice here, sadly it misses life, but it on the other hand gives you some nice armor, resistances and cold leech and not to forget, chance to freeze while flask is on.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Jan 5, 2016, 1:58:08 PM
Hi, nice guide. A quick question, on a dagger, which is better? Crit multi or flat cold dmg? Thanks!
"
Kopiooo wrote:
Hi, nice guide. A quick question, on a dagger, which is better? Crit multi or flat cold dmg? Thanks!

Hi ! That is a good question, where I don't have the answer to :p But 27% Multiplier does 2680 dps in town and in zone with 6 charges, Herald of Ice and Fire Golem 4700 dps.
double post.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Jan 5, 2016, 6:32:29 PM
A new video how to make easy currency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8apx5OzR2IE
What about Divinarius Imperial Skean ?
need this build that gloves precisely or the build run goods with another rare gloves?
i also am curious about Divinarius Imperial Skean?? it seems on par with what you are using now is it a good buy for this build??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info