[2.2] Crit Freezing Pulser Elementalist - Perandus HC / 83k GMP Pulse

I'm trying this build out except my friend altered it for Glacial Cascade and i must say i am enjoying it a lot. Good Build :D
I have a bitterdream and am leveling up. Is how you posted the build at 94 exactly how you would do it again?
"
jam3s121 wrote:
I have a bitterdream and am leveling up. Is how you posted the build at 94 exactly how you would do it again?

If I'd get to choose again from level 1, I'd go with the version I posted under the Shield Defense spoilers. It's way more defensive and has even more damage. Only problem is the manaregen, or it's not actually a problem, but a question of comfort morelikely. If you get left under a spell like Firestorm from Shipyard boss, with 80 manaregen and Mind over Matter, you're out of mana very fast. But that's the only place I had to keep throwing traps at the boss.

This would be negated with some different gearing choices, maybe Dream Fragments ? I've been now just farming Dried Lake for the 4th day in a row and haven't really done much about the build :p

"
I'm trying this build out except my friend altered it for Glacial Cascade and i must say i am enjoying it a lot. Good Build :D

Thanks, good to hear :)
What do you think of using Doryani's Invitation with this build?
"
bmadfsh wrote:
What do you think of using Doryani's Invitation with this build?

That is perfectly fine for the build. At the moment I'm using a belt with +50 str and something to wear the Repentance and have elemental weakness capped resistances. But other than that, Doryani's is totally fine !
Hi, i noticed a small inefficiency in your tree, when going from witch to shadow, you can take the top int node after going trough pain attunement, and connecting into the life/es nodes u have already there, saving 1 point, (and if u really need that str node, you have a +30 available).

Also, with the mana and mana regen from the tree how does mom feel? you really need all those mana regen nodes and reduced cost? or you can have a little less and still make it work? cause you could take a lot more life from things like the unrelenting wheel or, some free resists instead of filling scion wheel if you go to cruel preparation.
Finally it paid of to farm that Dried Lake for 5 days in a row. Managed to buy a 6L chest which I then chaos spammed for a usable item.
It ended up being Evasion/Energy Shield based Blood Raiment which has itemlevel of 100. So now I have 5.5k evasion with the new helmet that I bought aswell.

The helmet really caused some pain in my assholes to get the needed dexterity to wear it. So I ended up taking Maligaro's Virtuosity gloves instead of Repentance, as it's hard enough to come up with the strength for the Repentance and then get the dexterity for Lion Pelt based helmet aswell.

Spoiler

And then, the most fun part of the week. I've been checking for The Doctor and The Fiend divination cards for days and they are extremely expensive, if somebody happens to have them for sale, well no wonder really, it gives one of the most coolest items in the entire game, Headhunter.
Friend found Inspired Learning jewel and felt like time stopped for a moment when I noticed it could be used in this build with not too much of a trouble and so I bought one for 8 chaos.

Enough words. Let the video speak for itself. Sorry for the bad start in the video, I forgot Faster Projectiles gem in the links instead of Cold Penetration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p6_Md52IQ4

About 5 minutes into the video you can see crittin on ele reflect 2 or more times does pretty much nothing with flask up, and it's much closer than what I normally cast FP to reflect mobs, should be one screen away, not half screen, then it does even less harm.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Jan 1, 2016, 3:34:12 PM
"
lucelv wrote:
Hi, i noticed a small inefficiency in your tree, when going from witch to shadow, you can take the top int node after going trough pain attunement, and connecting into the life/es nodes u have already there, saving 1 point, (and if u really need that str node, you have a +30 available).

Also, with the mana and mana regen from the tree how does mom feel? you really need all those mana regen nodes and reduced cost? or you can have a little less and still make it work? cause you could take a lot more life from things like the unrelenting wheel or, some free resists instead of filling scion wheel if you go to cruel preparation.

Thanks for pointing that one out! It was STILL kind of leftovers from the moment I tried EB and noticed how bad it. Gained about 200 hp by rerouting once again ^^

Without anykind of manaleech it's just a question of comfort to have all the max mana% and reduced mana cost for skills, the regeneration is not that big afterall if not using clarity.. And if you take MoM out, the difference is huge what comes to life going down. What helps a lot, like a LOT is using Rallying Cry, it boosts manaregen greatly and the duration on it is quite comfortable, it's not like endurance charges that dry out quite quickly if not refreshing.

Seems funny I've been gaining levels but my overall health+es+manapool has dropped like by 1000 haha. But the fun-multiplier is a lot higher. But I think actually effective health pool has gone up by a lot. Going from 15% chance to evade -> 35% evade and block has gone up by some percents aswell. And then there's 4 Endurance Charges that are up 24/7 unless it's a curse immune map, which takes me to 47% damage reduction. And now Fortify in Whirling Blades. Overall I think it's in quite good shape as of now.
Last edited by Juhazzz on Jan 1, 2016, 3:30:07 PM
Hello Sir!

Thank you for this build. I am going to try it in Talisman HC now. Would you mind making a leveling tree for the shield block version? Would be great.

Thanks!
"
Juhazzz wrote:
Finally it paid of to farm that Dried Lake for 5 days in a row. Managed to buy a 6L chest which I then chaos spammed for a usable item.
It ended up being Evasion/Energy Shield based Blood Raiment which has itemlevel of 100. So now I have 5.5k evasion with the new helmet that I bought aswell.

The helmet really caused some pain in my assholes to get the needed dexterity to wear it. So I ended up taking Maligaro's Virtuosity gloves instead of Repentance, as it's hard enough to come up with the strength for the Repentance and then get the dexterity for Lion Pelt based helmet aswell.

Spoiler

And then, the most fun part of the week. I've been checking for The Doctor and The Fiend divination cards for days and they are extremely expensive, if somebody happens to have them for sale, well no wonder really, it gives one of the most coolest items in the entire game, Headhunter.
Friend found Inspired Learning jewel and felt like time stopped for a moment when I noticed it could be used in this build with not too much of a trouble and so I bought one for 8 chaos.

Enough words. Let the video speak for itself. Sorry for the bad start in the video, I forgot Faster Projectiles gem in the links instead of Cold Penetration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p6_Md52IQ4

About 5 minutes into the video you can see crittin on ele reflect 2 or more times does pretty much nothing with flask up, and it's much closer than what I normally cast FP to reflect mobs, should be one screen away, not half screen, then it does even less harm.

Video is flagged as private at the moment unfortunately.

Any chance you'd put your profile on public also? Would help to check in and see where the gear is at every now and then and you wouldn't have to update the main post.

Interesting build for sure, trying it out on HC Tali atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info