[2.1]Righteous Fire Blade Vortex, aka The Thermomix™ Hc/Atziri viable, 6k+ hp

Hello, i have a little question.
Can it be run with another body armour like belly or coil?
And which one is better?
So i decided to try this build after i riped in THC with my last character. So far so good. Its really fun to play and clear speed is pretty nice.

This is my current gear:
Spoiler

Defense screen:
Spoiler

Im currently on 6k life, that will be more, at least 6.5k. My blade vortex is doing 2.2k dmg without buffs from golem. I didnt have any problems clearing rare maps. Didnt try phy reflect and no curses. Still need to upgrade to carcass jack so thats the reason for my bad chest peace. It has things that i need, 5 link was a good trade of. My gear is not that good for now and i will upgrade as i earn more currency. But overall very fun, effective and that abissal cry all screen explosions are so satisfying. :D
"
SlatkaSokna wrote:
So i decided to try this build after i riped in THC with my last character. So far so good. Its really fun to play and clear speed is pretty nice.

This is my current gear:
Spoiler

Defense screen:
Spoiler

Im currently on 6k life, that will be more, at least 6.5k. My blade vortex is doing 2.2k dmg without buffs from golem. I didnt have any problems clearing rare maps. Didnt try phy reflect and no curses. Still need to upgrade to carcass jack so thats the reason for my bad chest peace. It has things that i need, 5 link was a good trade of. My gear is not that good for now and i will upgrade as i earn more currency. But overall very fun, effective and that abissal cry all screen explosions are so satisfying. :D

Glad you like it, i think you will be able to hit 7k easily as i have 7500 currently at 90, tho i had to drop carcass i wasted about 800 fusings then raged and sold it unlinked, im using a rare 6link currently.
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
would the primal skull talismans be useful for this build? currently leveling this only at 40s tho, blade vortex is so strong for leveling
Any thoughts on using scolds with this build to proc a channel like incin to keep constant 50 stacks?
Hey how about using lightning warp instead of leap slam and change it to 3 links with less duration and faster casting and move the molten shell set up to four links with immortal call.
That's the setup that I'm using.
Hey there, I just stumbled on this build and I am eager to test it. Always loved RF and to see a good build with active components and great leveling guide got me eager to try it, which I should start later this evening.

I've read all the pages in this topic to better understand what and how this was trying to accomplish in full and a point got my eye:

"
Ceincaled wrote:

Another idea for the build:
Since Blasphemy doesn't support two curses (which sucks really bad -.-), it is more convenient imho to set up a Curse on Hit setup with CoH - Leap Slam - Vulnerability - Warlord's Mark

This user mentioned that Blasphemy does't support 2 curses. In a matter of fact, it does. You can check that out in my lvl75 Blade vortex char, just check Vortex_Bitch on my character list, she runs Enfeeble and Vulnerability on the same Blasphemy gem, which support both, turning them into auras as espected.

Point being, have you tried to run PoF + Vul + Warlords Mark as auras? Or would the remaining mana be way too small?

I ask because my BV scion runs 2 curses + Arctic armour, but the catch is that she uses EB to cast BV... Then again, I don't rely on Warlords for mana, even though she relies on Sybils for Health Regen.

Anyway, it is good to see a BV enthusiast! Check my build if you would like to build a Pure BV, full Mitigation Scion :)
Last edited by Luxiel on Feb 4, 2016, 12:55:49 PM
Hi!

I have problem with Righteous Fire. Im am NOT able to use it without losing health.
And yes, i do have Rise of the Phoenix

I have,
4,8k Life
556 Life regen/s
87% Fire resist
71level and followed this skill three very accurate.

Please help, if anyone can help me out.

(EDIT) Now im 73lv. i bought level 20purity of fire, and took some life regen nodes from templar side and now i can use RF without taking any dmg

Life: 5,1k
Life regen: 603
Fire res: 88%
Last edited by Supermole on Feb 8, 2016, 5:28:20 AM
Love your build, level 65 now and really looking forward to start using RF
Hey man , will you update this guide to ascendancy with the best ascendancy class to pick ? would really like to play this build at the start of new league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info