[2.1]Righteous Fire Blade Vortex, aka The Thermomix™ Hc/Atziri viable, 6k+ hp

"
Ceincaled wrote:
I've just switched to Elemental Equilibrium and it boosted the clearspeed immensely, especially the taking down of bosses. Piety and Dominus now melt in seconds while I stand there facetanking and laughing at them - and this with rather mediocre gear.

Here's my current gear and tree for those who are interested (Lvl 75):

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAZEB3APuBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfEuEUIBhWGS4aOBo-HKcdvicvJ-0o-ikuKU8t0i5TMZ4zhzrYOuE8BTwtPfxBh0d-U6VXDVeUWGNfP2EhZKNmVGhlaHRo8nTtd-N5aHy4gseDX4PMhNmE74V7kFWRzpSglmyYrZo7n9-iAKLqplepbq2Nr2y3Pr02wGbBBMRYxPbGrsbYz37Tb9R81abYvdlh2mLawew47TzvDu988B_xrPIv8kXzm_ZI-ej-Cg==?accountName=Ceincaled&characterName=EmbracedByBladesAndFire

Gear

Ok, I followed suite and swapped to EE to test but I want to ask how your able to run Warlords/ PoF AND hatred? or are you swapping something out because I'm level 88 and cant run all 3 at the same time and I've followed the same tree. You dont seem to have a ton of mana on your gear but neither do I. I cant even run Herald of ice instead and still cast blades.
I put a added cold damage in my 6link for blades so it could proc cold and give bonus to fire/burning.

Thanks,
Cobreean
"
Cobreean wrote:
"
Ceincaled wrote:
I've just switched to Elemental Equilibrium and it boosted the clearspeed immensely, especially the taking down of bosses. Piety and Dominus now melt in seconds while I stand there facetanking and laughing at them - and this with rather mediocre gear.

Here's my current gear and tree for those who are interested (Lvl 75):

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAZEB3APuBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfEuEUIBhWGS4aOBo-HKcdvicvJ-0o-ikuKU8t0i5TMZ4zhzrYOuE8BTwtPfxBh0d-U6VXDVeUWGNfP2EhZKNmVGhlaHRo8nTtd-N5aHy4gseDX4PMhNmE74V7kFWRzpSglmyYrZo7n9-iAKLqplepbq2Nr2y3Pr02wGbBBMRYxPbGrsbYz37Tb9R81abYvdlh2mLawew47TzvDu988B_xrPIv8kXzm_ZI-ej-Cg==?accountName=Ceincaled&characterName=EmbracedByBladesAndFire

Gear

Ok, I followed suite and swapped to EE to test but I want to ask how your able to run Warlords/ PoF AND hatred? or are you swapping something out because I'm level 88 and cant run all 3 at the same time and I've followed the same tree. You dont seem to have a ton of mana on your gear but neither do I. I cant even run Herald of ice instead and still cast blades.
I put a added cold damage in my 6link for blades so it could proc cold and give bonus to fire/burning.

Thanks,
Cobreean

I do not think he uses all three, more like testing whether they are worth it or not, i just got to lv90 and got EE finally.
You should use controlled destruction instead of added chaos, the damage effectiveness makes added bonuses weak. If you are really keen on using added cold to proc EE then it is your choice but personally i would use something like increased duration or even faster casting to truly boost the damage on BV and use leap slam to for EE.
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
So I hit 70 and bought a level 20 purity of fire. How am I not sustaining? My life regen is at 11.2%. The character in my profile running this is tabletSpec. I lose life very slowly sitting in my base. IF you could have a look that would be awesome!
Hi DevilSmile,
I just reach level 65 and it was awesome.I can just melt any monsters in a second.
One feedback i have is that during level 50-64 bladevortex becomes really weak without the buff from righteous fire and finding dex and int can reallly get annoying at times but overall its an amazing build so
Thanks

"
KrayzFatman wrote:

5...EE. Oh my god elemental equilibrium is so damn good for RF. With hatred and the rapid BV attacks, everything you touch will immediately become 50% weaker to your RF burn.

~Krayz

Except then you're spending 50% of your reserved mana for Hatred, which will do less damage due to EE. Why not just run Herald of Thunder or Ice for EE and save 25% if you're going to gimp whatever buff is causing the EE in the first place.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
RichMoney wrote:

Except then you're spending 50% of your reserved mana for Hatred, which will do less damage due to EE. Why not just run Herald of Thunder or Ice for EE and save 25% if you're going to gimp whatever buff is causing the EE in the first place.

Pretty good point, as the hatred serves well during leveling, but once you transfer over to EE it should be stated clearly that it is not the ideal mana reservation solution for applying EE.

+1
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Is this build still up to date, or will there be any update soon? Because a lot of ppl talk about EE but its not used in the build as shown on page 1.
"
Endwon wrote:
Is this build still up to date, or will there be any update soon? Because a lot of ppl talk about EE but its not used in the build as shown on page 1.

Ill post the updates soon, ive hit 90 with the character but had to put it on hold for a few days to refresh myself a bit.
Not being able to 6l my carcass was a real downer, now i havent even got a 4l.
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
So when is the video guide coming uP?
Last edited by myROCK555 on Jan 15, 2016, 12:49:02 AM
"
myROCK555 wrote:
So when is the video guide coming uP?

Probably monday or tuesday, ill have a few days off from work so i can get back to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info