[2.1]Righteous Fire Blade Vortex, aka The Thermomix™ Hc/Atziri viable, 6k+ hp

"
alexlenne wrote:
Hey man , will you update this guide to ascendancy with the best ascendancy class to pick ? would really like to play this build at the start of new league

Hello, perphaps ill make a full overhaul with the added ascendancy classes but primarily my first character will be something totally different. There is so many new things its just a little bit overwhelming even for me :D
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
Last edited by DevilsmilE on Feb 27, 2016, 4:51:29 PM
What about frenzy charges? Does it work for RF? Should i use The Blood Dance boots with this build?
Last edited by Summ3r on Mar 2, 2016, 6:10:04 AM
Hello, will u update this build in few next days? Cuz, It's one of my favorite :D

Cheers, mate :)
I think Chieftain is the answer for ascendancy class questions. Op Build boost!
Chieftan looks pretty good with Tawhoa and Ngamahu / Ramako but I'd love to see if this build has any better options in Templar / Duelist / Scion.
Chieftain's Hinekora works with this build?
Hinekoa grants 20% extra fire damage on BV most of the time, plus some fire pen. It doesn't work for EE though since we don't want fire damage on BV. Might work without EE though.
Hinekora isn't good because 1% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life doesn't apply to your burn effect, the 10% fire Pen only works on the partial damage on Blade Vortex, and the 20% extra only applies to Blade Vortex as well.

Tawhoa + Ngamahu + Ramako is the way to go.

Tawhoa gets you 40% armor and the 10% strength boost making you even tankier; Iron Will applies extra damage to your Blade Vortex and gets you even more health doing more damage with Righteous Fire. Not to mention you can continue to use EE which boosts damage even further. The 10% Resists and -10% mana costs are just perks.

Ngamahu gives you a MASSIVE boost of damage against burning enemies, which is everyone touched by your RF.

Ramako gives you a 10% chance against burning enemies to get an Endurance charge, we weren't hurting for them before but it's still a higher chance to keep them maxed, AND when you have all those endurance charges you get that much more Regeneration! 6 End charges is 3% extra health per second! and it only gets higher from there depending on routing and equipment.
Last edited by Dartusx on Mar 11, 2016, 8:43:45 PM
"
Dartusx wrote:
Hinekora isn't good because 1% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life doesn't apply to your burn effect, the 10% fire Pen only works on the partial damage on Blade Vortex, and the 20% extra only applies to Blade Vortex as well.

Tawhoa + Ngamahu + Ramako is the way to go.

Tawhoa gets you 40% armor and the 10% strength boost making you even tankier; Iron Will applies extra damage to your Blade Vortex and gets you even more health doing more damage with Righteous Fire. Not to mention you can continue to use EE which boosts damage even further. The 10% Resists and -10% mana costs are just perks.

Ngamahu gives you a MASSIVE boost of damage against burning enemies, which is everyone touched by your RF.

Ramako gives you a 10% chance against burning enemies to get an Endurance charge, we weren't hurting for them before but it's still a higher chance to keep them maxed, AND when you have all those endurance charges you get that much more Regeneration! 6 End charges is 3% extra health per second! and it only gets higher from there depending on routing and equipment.

Exactly. You are right!
Hey guys
would someone who is playing this in Perandus (someone IS playing this right? ^^) post his passive tree, can't view the old one and don't remember how it went.
(currently running a BV Occultist but something is missing for me - that 'burn' if you get my drift ^^)

Also gear wise would this be a good beginning (to start with ofc):
RotP - mandatory for RF, right?
Belly - Life, Res, GORE :)
Belt of the Deciever, then Phys Doryani
Geofri's Crest (for lvling?), maybe later Alpha's with Iron Reflex? (Together with other EV gear, like Blood Dancer/ rares etc.)

Weaponwise, maybe Divinarius? (End game Doon Cuebiyari?)

End game double Le Heup of All seems great = res, damage, attributes, IR (for kicks :D)

(if ele res is capped Meginord Vise for both raw phys dmg and the 100 str for iron will)

ah damn cast rate seems to be kinda missing, would have to come from passives, rare amu, rings, jewels...

Soooo..... Again, could someone drop a working/possibly working passive tree?
Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info