3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
yuriy wrote:
such a shit build.

sure thing, totems best!
disrespect
Last edited by triwesterki on Dec 11, 2016, 12:09:55 AM
Congrats for the build!
I'm at lvl 46 Cruel difficulty and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
I have one question: Is it possible to use Rigwald's Command along with Soul Taker to take advantage of the "80% Increased Physical Damage with Axes"?

P.S I bought a legacy BoR and I 'm looking forward to using it when I reach the appropriate lvl.

Keep up with the good work!
Hello, thank you.
"
Is it possible to use Rigwald's Command along with Soul Taker to take advantage of the "80% Increased Physical Damage with Axes"?

possible.
soul taker pDPS=270
Rigwald's Command pDps=234(+80% with axes)
so you get about 330 and 234 pdps weapons, but there is a problem. look for 'dual wielding' or 'one handed' mods on tree and jewels. because axes nodes affect on only one hand.
if you go for 'axes nodes' better to use 'rigwald's savagery'. i know one dual striker who did t16 with that axe. he had like 7500 life, 10 aps, and skill tree like this www.poeurl.com/VfH
anyway good rare 350 pdps axe is best option.
updated
added short link for skill tree
removed Umbra from "email for questions", he left game.
Can this buld play reflect maps?
yes, i play all modes except "no leech"
for phys reflect i use added fire gem and pick up 2 rumi's
for ele reflect i use bloodlust gem and turn off auras
Hello

Nice build!

I am still wondering if vitality void is really necessary once the dps is scaling up...

Also Blood Siphon is quite far and you can grab Finesse and the 4 nodes Evasion and life for 17% max life...

For my last point, I know that iron reflex is not a loved one currently but I am still thinking about it. It opens all evasion armors and with grace it might help to avoid a one shot ...

And on the path of Iron Reflex there is Ambidextry..

Thanks for your comment on my questionning.

(BTW I am more used to the upper part of the passive tree)

Regards
Kujar

hello
thank you for interest
good questions, we thought about skill tree optimization many times, and i always look for something new.
1) i want to start from "iron reflexes"
in leveling guide i recommend this node. lvl87 skilltree www.poeurl.com/RG6
but if we want to start farm t16, we need 7500 life(7k is enough if we recraft, or skip extradamage mods). in t16 maps i found iron reflexes useless, just to spend points for life is more optimal. we will get one shots with less than 7k life despite having 'iron reflexes'.
with 'grace' aura and 'iron reflexes' probably we can avoid one shots, but i think that using attacking aura, and go for more life is optimal. armour is useless in some scenarios, like phoenix fight. we get at least 7k fire damage there.
i guess you want like this skill tree www.poeurl.com/Vpf , probably it is worth if we can reach 40k armour. hatred is best aura for physical builds, arctic armour and herald provides so many helpful things. i'm not sure there is a room for 'grace' aura
2) "ambidexterity"
i recommend this node in same lvl87 skill tree, because not every player can afford good rare axe, so he hacks faces with best pdpds weapon that he has found. but when player gets good rare axe, time to go for 'cleaving' and slaughter'. we can't take all damage nodes, because we need life.
3) "vitality void"
yes, me and some players have tested build without this node, we all feel discomfort against DoT, and some monsters with fast attacks. also some bosses become tough if you can not leech enough like uber trio, uber vaal, plaza boss etc
4) "finesse"+eva
finesse+ 4 life/eva nodes = 17% life, 8% attack speed, 10% damage
blood siphon= 20% life, 12% attack speed, 30 strength(equal 6% damage and 15life)
obviously siphon is better
Thank you
So I got bored of golemancer, sold my gear and got about 15ex. Do you think its enough to play this build and be able to kill t16 or uber atziri ? I really wonder if its enough or i should start looking for other build. It really looks super interesting. Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info