3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Bloodseeker claw remains untouched though.
mate can i do that buıild in 3.1 ? any nerf ?
mate can i do that buıild in 3.1 ? any nerf ?
just started to activate the passives when i saw the change to vaal pact (no more instant leech).. is this build still viable with those changes?
"
SeriousLus wrote:
just started to activate the passives when i saw the change to vaal pact (no more instant leech).. is this build still viable with those changes?

Tested it on my 95 zerker in standard with new Vaal Pact, it is still viable, but you don't face tank as well as before. Killed Hydra and Core Malachai and a couple other red maps no problem, just not as mindlessly op as before. This build was around before ascendancies but I'm not sure if it always took Vaal Pact or not.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
SeriousLus wrote:

Tested it on my 95 zerker in standard with new Vaal Pact, it is still viable, but you don't face tank as well as before. Killed Hydra and Core Malachai and a couple other red maps no problem, just not as mindlessly op as before. This build was around before ascendancies but I'm not sure if it always took Vaal Pact or not.

I vaguely remembered it didn't and found in the thread back in May/June 2016 when Soup used VP and RT in a variation to kill Uber Atziri. So original version didn't have either VP or RT.
https://youtu.be/7srIRgvcGTQ

Just started uploading a vid to youtube using new VP with my 95 zerker from Harbinger league. New VP requires you to move around more and not soak up all the damage. Still super fun, though I am undecided on which class is best now. Berserker will certainly be easiest to start with because of the free life/mana leech, and the damage bonuses are still awesome. But without the synergy with old VP, Cloaked in Savagery no longer makes Berserker the obvious choice over other ascendancies. With a Cleave build, Gladiator Duelist would give us free frenzy and endurance charges, Champion would give loads of free damage and synergize with free Fortify on Cleave, and Raider or Pathfinder would be solid as well.

Nevermind, checked a bunch of other ascendancies and they all suck compared to Berserker still. Gladiator, Champion, Pathfinder, Raider, they either rely on charges or other specific events to do what Berserker does without any requirements, besides getting hit really hard. And they still come up 200k dps or more short of my berserker with the exact build and gear.

TLDR: Berserker still wins and build is still good and super fun.
Do you think this build in some shape can benefit from ancestral call(with some sort of splash within it), or you find it excessive or worse than basic splash options? I love the style of that skill, but I suspect it might be ineffective. Never tried Dual Strike before, do you think 150-200k for ~lvl.80 with 300k in potential is enough? Also, OP saying that this build is "as flexible as stone" is worrying me a bit :D. Also, what is the lowest amount of HP acceptable for budget builds? Is 5k enough or should I go higher?
Last edited by Rusmack_McDwarf on Dec 11, 2017, 3:57:22 PM
"
Do you think this build in some shape can benefit from ancestral call(with some sort of splash within it), or you find it excessive or worse than basic splash options? I love the style of that skill, but I suspect it might be ineffective. Never tried Dual Strike before, do you think 150-200k for ~lvl.80 with 300k in potential is enough? Also, OP saying that this build is "as flexible as stone" is worrying me a bit :D. Also, what is the lowest amount of HP acceptable for budget builds? Is 5k enough or should I go higher?

This build is super flexible, even more so now that VP was nerfed. I am going to try Dual Strike with Ancestral call, it should work great, you just take it off for boss fights. Also, the Dual Strike threshold jewel gives you splash AND increases single target damage, so that's not a concern at all. Ancestral call will work well with Dual Strike, just not with Cleave.
"
roguemjb wrote:
https://youtu.be/7srIRgvcGTQ

Just started uploading a vid to youtube using new VP with my 95 zerker from Harbinger league. New VP requires you to move around more and not soak up all the damage. Still super fun, though I am undecided on which class is best now. Berserker will certainly be easiest to start with because of the free life/mana leech, and the damage bonuses are still awesome. But without the synergy with old VP, Cloaked in Savagery no longer makes Berserker the obvious choice over other ascendancies. With a Cleave build, Gladiator Duelist would give us free frenzy and endurance charges, Champion would give loads of free damage and synergize with free Fortify on Cleave, and Raider or Pathfinder would be solid as well.

Nevermind, checked a bunch of other ascendancies and they all suck compared to Berserker still. Gladiator, Champion, Pathfinder, Raider, they either rely on charges or other specific events to do what Berserker does without any requirements, besides getting hit really hard. And they still come up 200k dps or more short of my berserker with the exact build and gear.

TLDR: Berserker still wins and build is still good and super fun.

Are you using cleave because of threshold jewels with fortify plus free area instead of dual strike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info