3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

Jokingly did some T14's with innsbury didn't even notice a difference at 9.4 aps this build is pretty mental lol doesn't even struggle ///////// Usually sit at 11.9
Last edited by spookyswag on Sep 3, 2017, 10:44:26 AM
Struggles on this build are few and far between.

1) leech mods on the maps are obviously no good. I tested how far i could get in one, the answer is not far enough or fast enough to make it worth. But we knew this from the moment we looked at the build, so shouldn't surprise anyone.

2) Phys reflect if you are on the full physical variation of the build. I had multiple flasks up, lowered dps and switched it up. still dead as a doornail in top tier maps. Survive without much problem in tier 7-9 w/ flasks. Probably has to do with when the mobs strike me and i strike myself. Must be a window in there for them to finish me off if my immortal call is on it's brief cooldown.

3) At 6k health, bosses with proper affixes and/or double bosses have gotten me here and there. Mostly the Orchard double boss (don't ask me why i thought that idea was sound, i guess i thought i had the damage to melt one fast enough to not have to worry about managing tethers).

4) Uber Atziri, which again we were told would not be easy as we were optimizing at least.

thats not a very long list.
So I finally bought me some good gear, I guess. I went through about 350 chaos so far, buying and selling, but the gear I have on me is worth about 260 c give or take.

I'm not that good at investing in gear because I rush into it if I like an item, but could someone please let me know what the next thing I could invest in is? And also is it worth the investment?

I have 6.5k hp atm and I suppose I will get to almost 8 k through passives by 90 something, still not sure how 10k will be possible without tens of exalted orbs.

Thanks!
"
NuclearCha0s wrote:
So I finally bought me some good gear, I guess. I went through about 350 chaos so far, buying and selling, but the gear I have on me is worth about 260 c give or take.

I'm not that good at investing in gear because I rush into it if I like an item, but could someone please let me know what the next thing I could invest in is? And also is it worth the investment?

I have 6.5k hp atm and I suppose I will get to almost 8 k through passives by 90 something, still not sure how 10k will be possible without tens of exalted orbs.

Thanks!

It's reaaally hard to help you when your profile is private XD
Sorry, had no idea, character tabs are public now, thanks!
Last edited by NuclearCha0s on Sep 3, 2017, 6:46:59 PM
"
NuclearCha0s wrote:
Sorry, had no idea, it's character tabs are public now, thanks!

Getting a 6 link belly is priority ofc. You have a lot of dps passives taken an not a lot of health. I would ditch some of those and pick up those 5% nodes you haven't taken yet. You could ditch Sleight of Hand for 3 points, and even Vitality Void, unless you're doing Uber Atziri soon. Also, the Juggernaught points are lousy at your level, 3 points for 10% life is crap. Your gloves need added phys damage, and spiked gloves would be best. Make sure you have 5% life at least on all jewels. Grab a silver flask and an Atziri's Promise flask, those will boost your dps lots. Life > dps for this build, and with a belly, you should be well over 7k health. I'm at 7732 with no belly at 91.
Thanks rogue, you're right about life being more important, and I did think about changing some points, might as well do as you suggested. I am a little confused about the importance of armor. Now with belly of the beast my armor dropped even more, and if I drop the passives too, I'll be at around 24% physical reduction, maybe near 50 with flasks, instead of 60 like I used to have. Won't I risk getting 1 shotted with less armor and now that I grabbed aspect of carnage?

Edit: Come to think of it, immortal call is preventing my death in most situations, and I am most in danger when being hit by elemental/chaos from afar, so life is critical then, not armor. Not sure about all the boss mechanics though and if armor would be useful to prevent one shots & stuff.
Last edited by NuclearCha0s on Sep 4, 2017, 4:43:06 AM
"
NuclearCha0s wrote:
Thanks rogue, you're right about life being more important, and I did think about changing some points, might as well do as you suggested. I am a little confused about the importance of armor. Now with belly of the beast my armor dropped even more, and if I drop the passives too, I'll be at around 24% physical reduction, maybe near 50 with flasks, instead of 60 like I used to have. Won't I risk getting 1 shotted with less armor and now that I grabbed aspect of carnage?

No, armor is pretty crap in this game unless you focus heavily on it, which we don't. Armor is exponentially less effective the bigger the hit is, so while armor is great against little hits, it does next to nothing against big boss hits. That 24% is estimated physical damage reduction and is based on the average hit dealt by a white trash mob, so it is far from accurate.

You shouldn't have any trouble taking small hits and leeching back up, the only thing to worry about is taking the big hits and armor will not help there. If you reeeeeeaaaaally like having lots of armor though, use the Brutality gem and pick up Iron Reflexes and use Grace aura, that will be a bigger armor bonus than anything else on the tree.
Last edited by roguemjb on Sep 4, 2017, 4:29:53 AM
I see, I thought armor worked the same with big hits. No need to invest in it then, changed my mind in the meantime anyway, edited my post above. Thanks a lot, really helpful.
Hello Umbra & Rogue,

First of all thank for this build it is really satisfying to play I love it so much :)
I'm optimizing my stuff as much as I can ( I'm in Standart league ) and was wondering if :

- I can remove the VoidHeart, as i applied bleeding thanks to support gems and replace it by AS and phys ring , because I only have 5.5 APS.
Then maybe it's my axe this is the hardest thing to find fore this build on my point of view.

- I should transit from Legacy Bringer to Belly+Rare Helm ? To get more HP and some more utility gems.

Thanks for your time on this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info