No BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY deal for Veterans, but CHRISTMAS?

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Dear GGG,

We all remember how us Vets got shafted on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, with no deals. Now Christmas is upon us tomorrow and I am worried Veterans will get shafted again. It's not just Veterans but all good Christian folks around the world.

I am going to wake up, get dressed and go to church to honor my lord and savior, and then come home to play some POE. If there are no special deals, I am going to quit, because that's just a slap in the face.

It's like saying, "Hey 90% of the players are from your country but we wont honor the guy who died for all of humanity (especially Americans)."

I am not a marketing genius, but I do know that there need to be some 95% off MTX deals on Christmas. Get in the spirit of Christmas for God's sake! Thank you, and I look forward to buying stuff tomorrow.

quit now, please for the love of all that is good you human trash
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I not a church person but isnt it better to give than receive or something? I just can't picture Jesus or Hey Zeus as we call him in California demanding a Black friday/Christmas deal.

But Jesus wasn't a veteran of successful military campaigns, which brought so much stability & peace to the Middle East.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I not a church person but isnt it better to give than receive or something? I just can't picture Jesus or Hey Zeus as we call him in California demanding a Black friday/Christmas deal.

But Jesus wasn't a veteran of successful military campaigns, which brought so much stability & peace to the Middle East.

Many non-christians celebrate Christmas. Christians meld the pagan festival into their religion trying to convert the pagans into their religion. Christmas is a pagan tradition. A Celebration of Food and Drink.

YOU'RE WELCOME POE COMMUNITY

Well, it seems all of the posts I have been making to fight for our rights as consumers/players of POE have finally come to fruition. For those of you who don't know, GGG is offering a free winter box at the link below.

I know no one will give me the credit I deserve and pretend I had nothing to do with this last minute change in GGG's holiday plan, but deep in your heart of hearts you know. I have even received PMs thanking me in private for fear of repercussion from trolls here. I would like to say that none is needed. I am just doing my job as a decent human-being, because it's the right thing to do.

So you may pretend you dislike my efforts, but right now you are enjoying an MTX item you otherwise would not have had. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas to all.

P.S. Also, a big thank you to GGG for doing the right thing and supporting vets.
Last edited by ivqancorp on Dec 25, 2015, 9:12:34 AM
"
ivqancorp wrote:

Well, it seems all of the posts I have been making to fight for our rights as consumers/players of POE have finally come to fruition. For those of you who don't know, GGG is offering a free winter box at the link below.

I know no one will give me the credit I deserve and pretend I had nothing to do with this last minute change in GGG's holiday plan, but deep in your heart of hearts you know. I have even received PMs thanking me in private for fear of repercussion from trolls here. I would like to say that none is needed. I am just doing my job as a decent human-being, because it's the right thing to do.

So you may pretend you dislike my efforts, but right now you are enjoying an MTX item you otherwise would not have had. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas to all.

P.S. Also, a big thank you to GGG for doing the right thing and supporting vets.
Except that post by Chris was made at 3:02 pm and your complaint was made over 8 hours later. It's amazing how Chris knew you'd post this thread and support vets before you could even complain GGG doesn't support vets... oh wait...

Thanks for your military service. Have a Happy Holiday.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
viciousnugget wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:

Except that post by Chris was made at 3:02 pm and your complaint was made over 8 hours later. It's amazing how Chris knew you'd post this thread and support vets before you could even complain GGG doesn't support vets... oh wait...

Thanks for your military service. Have a Happy Holiday.

You can do a quick search on the forums, and you will see I have countless posts speaking on this issue and supporting Veterans. I don't want to toot my own horn and link all of them, but a quick search will show you this is one thread in a long list. Furthermore, I have also sent emails to GGG on this issue.

Nice work detective.
"
ivqancorp wrote:

Well, it seems all of the posts I have been making to fight for our rights as consumers/players of POE have finally come to fruition.

I nearly spat my coffee with bailey's all over my keyboard :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
ivqancorp wrote:

You can do a quick search on the forums...

I have...In one thread you claim to be a veteran and in another you claim to be a school child with a dying friend asking for a hand out. So which is it?

"
DoubleU wrote:
I nearly spat my coffee with bailey's all over my keyboard :)

I nearly reported you for alcohol abuse, but then I sprayed mine with Crown & Coke. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Yep, self righeous, self centered greed. Quite the "Christmas spirit" you have there op.

+1
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info