No BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY deal for Veterans, but CHRISTMAS?

Dumbest thing I've read for a while, troll or not.
"
Dj_Meltdown wrote:
Dumbest thing I've read for a while, troll or not.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I bet you opened that winter box right up didn't you?
"
Jerle wrote:
How is it that topics like this dont get moved but well meaning discussion threads do?

I often wonder the same thing myself. It's sad that there are so many intelligent people in this community that cant/won't post anymore because of crap like this thread.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
"
ivqancorp wrote:

You're entitled to your opinion, but I bet you opened that winter box right up didn't you?

The fact that you're trying to take credit for GGG's gesture of goodwill is fucking shameful.

/high-five

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"

The fact that you're trying to take credit for GGG's gesture of goodwill is fucking shameful.

But after the veteran and then the dying friend thing this shouldn't come as a surprise...
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
"
ivqancorp wrote:

The fact that you give this Troll the importance it does not deserve is a fucking shame. Everything would have ended long ago if you (as a community) does not post on his topics. Or at least try to trolling the troll.
If the moderators do not do their job it is the community who must eliminate these things. Every time you post them things like "This is a shame," every time someone takes it seriously, he laughs because he has achieved what he wanted.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
OP, ever heard of the ANZACs?

If you look at a world map (the map with land masses other than America on it), you'll find New Zealand down the bottom near Australia. That's where the GGG dev team is from. New Zealand has its own veterans too and a day to celebrate them.

You're not that special OP.

Other countries have veterans and no doubt their own holidays too. Do you expect gifts for their holidays too?
"
Two schools of thought there, Actkqk.

Firstly, yeah. We shouldn't give attention to someone who is just trying to stir shit. Yes, absolutely, if we ignore it, it will go away. It's not really harming anyone and is just desperate to be noticed for being acerbic and provocative with no substance beyond that. It is, by definition, a troll...

But

'We' are not a unified front. I think it's a given that if those with the power to actively shut this down won't, someone's going to react. Someone's going to point it out. We cannot agree, as one, to turn our backs on this sort of thing because there is no 'we' to begin with. With that in mind, *if* opinions are to be given, then you can damn well be sure I'm going to give mine as forcefully and earnestly as I can.

It's okay. This is still the exception to the rule. We still have, by and large, great threads here in GD. This turd can stick around as long as it wants or can; it just makes the others look better in comparison.

We'd have a real problem were the opposite the case.

i dont know if this kid is a troll or actually believes this stuff but he definitely got to you man. youre a respected member of the community Charan but he won this round. this is a video game if you are going to get upset, might want to take a quick breather bro. and this goes for everyone else too if he got you angry enough to calling names the dude won. simple. thread is now almost 7 pages long. i for one think he is funny but w/e.
"

i dont know if this kid is a troll or actually believes this stuff but he definitely got to you man. youre a respected member of the community Charan but he won this round. this is a video game if you are going to get upset, might want to take a quick breather bro. and this goes for everyone else too if he got you angry enough to calling names the dude won. simple. thread is now almost 7 pages long. i for one think he is funny but w/e.

^ Joined on April fools day 2015 has 2 forum posts and no characters... Lazy troll is lazy
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Dec 26, 2015, 10:03:14 PM
"

I smell a troll

Spoiler
Charan is not a respected member of the community
Spoiler
Ha!?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info