No BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY deal for Veterans, but CHRISTMAS?

"
Actkqk wrote:
"
"
ivqancorp wrote:

You're entitled to your opinion, but I bet you opened that winter box right up didn't you?

The fact that you're trying to take credit for GGG's gesture of goodwill is fucking shameful.

The fact that you give this Troll the importance it does not deserve is a fucking shame. Everything would have ended long ago if you (as a community) does not post on his topics. Or at least try to trolling the troll.
If the moderators do not do their job it is the community who must eliminate these things. Every time you post them things like "This is a shame," every time someone takes it seriously, he laughs because he has achieved what he wanted.

You are basically right, but there are a lot of people who often don't read all posts and/or just don't see that troll posts are what they are, so they want to express themselves in giving the troll shit (which he totally deserves).
And as Charan also said correctly, we are not a unified front.
So in the end I am totally with Jerle and Charan. The forum moderation is very often just unbelievable.
Maybe they didn't move it because moving/deleting a "criticizing" thread would show bad sportsmanship, but that would just mean an immense lack of balls.
I miss the times were I had dozens of interesting/funny or w/e threads to read after a week of internet absence.
IGN: Scordalia_
I'm not busy at the moment, I can spam some cat pictures if you want it moved to offtopic.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
OP reminds me of the twats that are not military and kick about in military uniform so they can reap the discounts and attention...s*** basically

About the only thing he is veteran to is is sitting on his arse and being a nugget
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Dec 27, 2015, 4:48:13 AM
I'm a veteran (for reals), and I spend most of my time sitting on my ass and being a nugget. I don't understand this idea that being a veteran somehow instantly makes someone a good person, because I know plenty of veterans who flat-out aren't, and I have serious doubts about myself.

But yes, I will let you buy me a drink.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
You guys talk about nugget like it's a bad thing. I feel personally attacked.
Spoiler
Hey fuck you, man!!
Spoiler
I'm totally kidding, not much offends me.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
According to GGG, not everyone is an American or not everyone is a Christian.

So its racist to have any sales for Black Friday or Christmas.

Don't expect these kind of sales anymore, blame political correctness for this.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Dear GGG,

We all remember how us Vets got shafted on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, with no deals. Now Christmas is upon us tomorrow and I am worried Veterans will get shafted again. It's not just Veterans but all good Christian folks around the world.

I am going to wake up, get dressed and go to church to honor my lord and savior, and then come home to play some POE. If there are no special deals, I am going to quit, because that's just a slap in the face.

It's like saying, "Hey 90% of the players are from your country but we wont honor the guy who died for all of humanity (especially Americans)."

I am not a marketing genius, but I do know that there need to be some 95% off MTX deals on Christmas. Get in the spirit of Christmas for God's sake! Thank you, and I look forward to buying stuff tomorrow.

Yes because the bible is all about christmas trees, shopping, getting presents, and of course going to war and killing people.

You sound like a true christian.
People now claim that Christmas is offensive to them, sadly GGG can get away with this political correctness because

A) GGG does not have to abide by US Laws.

B) Even if they were in the US, nothing you can do to them hating Christmas since they are a private company.

Power is in the hands of the consumer but gamers are by large children mostly.

Notice however the Americans are the only people in the world who have genuine free speech? and genuine freedom? Its because of James Madison an exceptionally brilliant man he was. He saw the flaws of European society and drafted the 10 Amendments of the US constitution.

Today we have butt hurt people bitching over the Americans and their second amendment gun rights. Because these same people envy the Americans since they don't actually have right to free speech or right to bear arms.

I have stood and witnessed society over the years and their behavior towards the Americans and it is now that I truly understand why America became the global super power that it is, its because of the values enshrined in the constitution.

This is something the likes of GGG and its apologists supporters will never understand. Why? because the truth always hurts.

"
"
TriniGamer wrote:

Notice however the Americans are the only people in the world who have genuine free speech? and genuine freedom?

In what world do you live in? Surely not the same as I do.

Freedom of speech. LMAO.

'Murica. The land where everyone sues everyone over the slightest little shit and even wins. What a joke. Also, don't forget all the cops shooting up civilians because of "freedom of speech".

Jesus fucking Christ.

The US Constitution trumps all state laws. The First Amendment guarantees the right to freedom of speech and it shall not be infringed. The Second Amendment guarantees the right to bear and keep arms and it shall not be infringed.

You either do not live in the US or are ignorant and uneducated of the American Law. I feel sorry for people like you.

And thats the point of sueing someone over the slightest shit and winning, just like the police officer who illegally "kidnapped" a citizen because he was walking around with an assault rifle expressing his second amendment rights.

Know what happened to that COP? got charged for kidnapping and is paying the guy $200,000.

Thats right its called law and order, the Americans can sue because they have rights and you do not. Thats the whole point of it what part of that can't you understand?

Last edited by TriniGamer on Dec 27, 2015, 5:33:33 PM
Well, thanks to the recent posts I think we can finally classify this as off topic.

Lets spam the report button and get this shit binned.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info