[2.2] PHC Necromancer Dual 100% Chaos Flame Totem Max Block, 225% life, BM. Atziri Viable.

"
Rusherboy wrote:
Why would you go non-crit?

It's easy to get 50-80k dps per totem when you go crit, you can nevr achieve that with a non-crit build.

It's like driving a Ferrari but capping the speed to 50kmh.

Because i don't have to and it is easier to build around it this way. You would have to go to the shadow area to get the crit.If you look at my tree you can tell that i am nowhere near there
And don't worry ill get to 50k soon ;) crit is not the answer to everything. If you want to go crit, do it and share with us.
Last edited by lemor0 on Dec 30, 2015, 11:32:40 AM
"
lemor0 wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:

It's easy to get 50-80k dps per totem when you go crit, you can nevr achieve that with a non-crit build.

Because i don't have to and it is easier to build around it this way. You would have to go to the shadow area to get the crit.If you look at my tree you can tell that i am nowhere near there
And don't worry ill get to 50k soon ;) crit is not the answer to everything. If you want to go crit, do it and share with us.

Well sure.

Dps

Spoiler

Tree

I'm sorry but your tree is pretty bad. You will never reach the heights Flame Totem can get.

Here is an example of how an Atziri run with a crit verion is :

3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
lemor0 wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:

Well sure.

Dps

Spoiler

Tree

I'm sorry but your tree is pretty bad. You will never reach the heights Flame Totem can get.

Here is an example of how an Atziri run with a crit verion is :

Sure whatever you say, that's not a chaos flame totem build, that's just another generic crit flame totem build. Do a 100% chaos dmg build then come back. You know what dont bother comming back just to be rude.
Plus you only have 141% life on your tree. If one tree is bad it's yours.
Last edited by lemor0 on Dec 30, 2015, 2:09:27 PM
Dude seriously, tree bad because it's 141% life? Mabey if you had looked at my stats before posting you's see I'm hybid. I have same hybrid pool as you but 50k more dps per totem.

I'm not trying to be rude, but your build is just plain vanilla Flame Totems like LiftingNerdPro beginners build except you choose to use a bad dagger.

Don't worry, I'm not going to post here again.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Do you happen to know approximately how much dps you gain from using the wind of change gloves vs normal rares? Since I took out faster projectiles I want to see if it would be worth it to get a pair of these. Im at about 20k dps with the changes now btw. It is lower due to controlled destruction, void manipulation gems being level 14 or so right now.
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Do you happen to know approximately how much dps you gain from using the wind of change gloves vs normal rares? Since I took out faster projectiles I want to see if it would be worth it to get a pair of these. Im at about 20k dps with the changes now btw. It is lower due to controlled destruction, void manipulation gems being level 14 or so right now.

The gloves themselves give me 2k more dps. But the important thing about them is that i dont have to use the Faster Projectiles gem. Keep leveling your gem and quality them up, youll break 30k eventually =)
Hi, i'm a pretty new player playing in the SEA server and i just wanna say that your build is awesome!! I did my first ever Atziri using this build and managed to downed her with only 1 death. I only had 21k tooltip dps at that point of time.
"
agroupofus wrote:
Hi, i'm a pretty new player playing in the SEA server and i just wanna say that your build is awesome!! I did my first ever Atziri using this build and managed to downed her with only 1 death. I only had 21k tooltip dps at that point of time.

Tyvm it means a lot and im glad you like it! =)
I got my first Atziri kill as well today.
Well got my 5l mantle, still only rocking 12k dps

Shit does die pretty fast and I am pretty tanky. Im wondering if my tree is messed up though
"
bordillo wrote:
Well got my 5l mantle, still only rocking 12k dps

Shit does die pretty fast and I am pretty tanky. Im wondering if my tree is messed up though

Damage will pick up as you level up your gems and quality them up. You can buy a corrupted lvl 20 Flame Totem for a few chaos now. Try that, every level of Flame Totem is a good upgrade to your damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info