[2.2] PHC Necromancer Dual 100% Chaos Flame Totem Max Block, 225% life, BM. Atziri Viable.

"
Taiberius wrote:
How come nobody has asked the truly important question...does 100% conversion to chaos make your totems spew purple flames? (serious question)

Interesting build...I may convert my Crit DFT to use Consuming Dark and drop Fire Pen and see what happens.

No difference that I can see from the normal flame totem animation. I went ahead and converted mine and tool tip with consuming dark , binos and a six link mantle was about 21k. The regen with binos was nice but I think ill end up swapping back to another dagger to bring my damage up
"
Taiberius wrote:
How come nobody has asked the truly important question...does 100% conversion to chaos make your totems spew purple flames? (serious question)

Interesting build...I may convert my Crit DFT to use Consuming Dark and drop Fire Pen and see what happens.

Haha i wish it did it would look awesome! ;) Even the blue incinerate flame mtx would look so good for this build.

If you do chaos DFT just replace fire pen with void manipulation qualited
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
Taiberius wrote:

No difference that I can see from the normal flame totem animation. I went ahead and converted mine and tool tip with consuming dark , binos and a six link mantle was about 21k. The regen with binos was nice but I think ill end up swapping back to another dagger to bring my damage up

That seems to be very low damage for a 6L. I'm already at 26k with a 5link.
Last edited by lemor0 on Dec 26, 2015, 11:23:51 PM
Do you have to use the infernal mantle for this build?

or is 75% chaos conversion enough?

I ask because its not a very tanky chest piece.

How much dps do you lose not using it? And whats a solid replacement if so.

Thanks in advance

and on a side note how the heck do u all deal with that beyond boss who does glacial cascade from 3 screens away and cast 5 freezing projectiles while also casting frost nova lol. He is ridic.
Last edited by Aziah on Dec 28, 2015, 12:50:18 AM
This is a very interesting build, especially for new leagues.

My only question is: You're really able to run easily T10++ Maps with that gear ? It really doesn't look expensive though .
Your defenses are fine ? Bosses really no challenge, even the toughest ones ?
What about UBER Atziri?

As you have NO armor, no phys reduction like taste of hate, this really looks like a glass cannon build. And in the vid, you're ass gets kicked quite often (:
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Dec 28, 2015, 4:00:53 AM
Ty for the build. I switched from LNB's build to this. Still using the armor nodes and lioneye shield thought. I can't decide if the extra armour is worth it, compared to more raw life.
"
lemor0 wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
Taiberius wrote:

"
lemor0 wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
"
Taiberius wrote:

yeah I thought so as well but I didnt spend much time looking at it. Here is my tree, and my current gear. I probably need to swap out some gems and replace the binos with the dagger I was previously using

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswVCBx4OSA_EEZYTbRQJFr8W8xo4HRQfAiY8JogmlScvKgsqEyqNLJwtHy-dMtE2xTbYOlg7fEGWRKtFR0WdSRtJUUyzTq5TUlVLVa5VxljlWfNaK13yXl1h4maeaPJwUnIPfIN_xoIQgpuD24PzidOMNo5kj0aPpo_6kFWTJ5UglS6aO5rgogCio6PypwinlKyYrhKus7E2tvq3MLjKuZPAZsHzwwnQ9dH91abYJNrd37Dhc-vu6_XsVe088B_w1fFs8h33pvrS?accountName=stephenp1983&characterName=swpdsft

"
Aziah wrote:
Do you have to use the infernal mantle for this build?

or is 75% chaos conversion enough?

I ask because its not a very tanky chest piece.

How much dps do you lose not using it? And whats a solid replacement if so.

Thanks in advance

and on a side note how the heck do u all deal with that beyond boss who does glacial cascade from 3 screens away and cast 5 freezing projectiles while also casting frost nova lol. He is ridic.

The more you convert fire to chaos the more you'll do damage cause of the synergy with the void manipulation gem. The whole point of this build is to go for 100%. I don't know how much you will loose in dps cause thats the only 5L i have atm, but you can expect a few thousands. If you want to use something else, get a high armor rare i guess. something with 1.5k-2k with life.
For the beyond boss, "of heat" flasks will prevent you from being frozen. As for the tactic to kill him its simple, run away away from him/hide behind objects like rocks, walls and leave totems behind you for them to kill him, just repeat the process until he is dead. It is quite simple and easy once you try it a few times.

"
This is a very interesting build, especially for new leagues.

My only question is: You're really able to run easily T10++ Maps with that gear ? It really doesn't look expensive though .
Your defenses are fine ? Bosses really no challenge, even the toughest ones ?
What about UBER Atziri?
As you have NO armor, no phys reduction like taste of hate, this really looks like a glass cannon build. And in the vid, you're ass gets kicked quite often (:

Hum yeah i can run t10 and t11 easily as shown in the videos.I could add more videos to proove it further. Edit: There i added a corrupted t11 crematorium with -max twinned bosses.
Yes there was some close calls in the videos, specially the Gorge map but that was mistakes i did.
I've been doing it since the first week of talisman and that's all i run until i run out of chisels/alch orbs. Then i run t8-9 for those.
As for Uber Aztiri i have no idea, i don't do builds with her in mind and i have no interest in doing so. I do plan to try to kill Atziri once RNG lets me 6L my infernal mantle. My only defences are endurance charges, granite/rumi flask. Yes i do get hit hard but you're not supposed to get hit with this build. FT is a very safe style of gameplay. You don't even have to be in range of the monsters and you can always just run away from them while your totems kills everything. If you want more defences, you can replace that Rathpith's globe shield with a 1.5k+ armor shield and take Armour mastery and/or Combat Stamina in the skill tree. You will also need to wear high armor boots and helmet. That will provide you a big upgrade to your decences, this is what i did before i felt i didnt need to sacrifice my dps for defences. For now i am just trying to get as much damage as i can to see how high it can go for this guide. Gotta show those big numbers ;)

"
ev00lution wrote:
Ty for the build. I switched from LNB's build to this. Still using the armor nodes and lioneye shield thought. I can't decide if the extra armour is worth it, compared to more raw life.

The extra armour is really nice for some added safety with the build. It is viable and completly fine. I just don't use them because i feel confident in my gameplay will not get me killed, wich it doesnt, im still progressing towards lvl 90.

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
yeah I thought so as well but I didnt spend much time looking at it. Here is my tree, and my current gear. I probably need to swap out some gems and replace the binos with the dagger I was previously using

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABAcEswVCBx4OSA_EEZYTbRQJFr8W8xo4HRQfAiY8JogmlScvKgsqEyqNLJwtHy-dMtE2xTbYOlg7fEGWRKtFR0WdSRtJUUyzTq5TUlVLVa5VxljlWfNaK13yXl1h4maeaPJwUnIPfIN_xoIQgpuD24PzidOMNo5kj0aPpo_6kFWTJ5UglS6aO5rgogCio6PypwinlKyYrhKus7E2tvq3MLjKuZPAZsHzwwnQ9dH91abYJNrd37Dhc-vu6_XsVe088B_w1fFs8h33pvrS?accountName=stephenp1983&characterName=swpdsft

You NEED to use void manipulation. Void manipulation is a big part of why this build does a lot of damage, try replacing faster projectiles/iron will with it. At lvl 19 it is 39% MORE chaos damage, thats pretty huge. Your iron will gem is useless with your skill tree, you have no strenght at all so replace it with Void Manipulation. Btw Growth and decay are garbage for this build. The poison will never be as strong as say Viper strike or the degen of essence drain, it is not worth foccusing at all on it. It looks like a waste of points. Try scaling more Fire dmg if you want your poison to be stronger. Poison is 10% of your damage, so scale that damage instead.
Last edited by lemor0 on Dec 28, 2015, 12:46:27 PM
Any idea why my damage is low(10k).

Im only using a 4link but have decent gear. Im playing hardcore so I chose templar for easier route to life and armor nodes. Will a 5 link really boost me 10k dps?
"
bordillo wrote:
Any idea why my damage is low(10k).

Im only using a 4link but have decent gear. Im playing hardcore so I chose templar for easier route to life and armor nodes. Will a 5 link really boost me 10k dps?

5L will boost you a few thousand dps when you combininh added chaos damage and void manipulation gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info