[2.2] PHC Necromancer Dual 100% Chaos Flame Totem Max Block, 225% life, BM. Atziri Viable.

I thought void manipulation would reduce damage as it's reduce fire damage first before conversion?
And wither is really effective? - still I don't know how these mechanics works, I am quite a newbie, but 20 stacks sounds awesome

this is my mantle. Should I replace any gem for void manipulation? Iron Will is too good for me. I have 350+ STR
"
Inferius90 wrote:
I thought void manipulation would reduce damage as it's reduce fire damage first before conversion?
And wither is really effective? - still I don't know how these mechanics works, I am quite a newbie, but 20 stacks sounds awesome

this is my mantle. Should I replace any gem for void manipulation? Iron Will is too good for me. I have 350+ STR

It lowers the elemental damage but the gem deals chaos damage because of the Consuming Dark + Infernal mantle. Void manipulation doesnt transfer fire damage to chaos damage. It lowers elemental damage and boosts Chaos Damage, they are not tied one to another . So what ends up happening is it lowers whatever elemental damage you deal (which in this case is 0 if you check your tooltip) and boosts your chaos damage which is all the damage you do. It is a free 39% MORE chaos damage gem for this build. In my case without void manipulation i do 20533 tooltip dps, with it is 28179 tooltip dps. thats almost 8k dps from this gem alone

Iron will isn't really effective until you get more than 500-600 strength. 350 str is REALLY low.
Only use iron will if you plan on going all out on strength on gear (+40-50 str on each piece) and in the tree. IF you don't then bother with iron will, void manipulation will bring you a lot more to your build.

Also the added chaos damage gem with its quality is pretty important for this build. Only use empower as a 6th link.

Wither is a channelled spell which makes the targets take 7% increased chaos damage per stack and it stacks up to 20 for a total of 140% increased chaos damage taken + a 36% reduced movement speed. The stacks only last for 2 seconds each.
Last edited by lemor0 on Dec 29, 2015, 1:48:05 PM
It seems without armor/es only imbalanced whirling blades rules ))
By the way did you test how increased and more chaos damage works with converted chaos damage ?
"
Max_ak wrote:
It seems without armor/es only imbalanced whirling blades rules ))
By the way did you test how increased and more chaos damage works with converted chaos damage ?

What test are you speaking of?
I did it the simple way, put the gem in and if it increased damage by thousands and thousands of dps it works. Im not saying like 500, more like 2-8k dps per gem.

And yes whirling blades rules. Mobility and manually dodging skills was always the best defence. Not getting hit beats getting hit with defences. You can get armor with this build if needed anyway. You just needed a 1.5k+ armour Shield and a couple of in reach nodes. I Just choose to not to do so in favor for Rathpith Globe shield for more damage. But it is possible to reach a reasonnable amount of armor.
Last edited by lemor0 on Dec 29, 2015, 1:53:47 PM
Thanks for the input, ill switch out and use void manipulation. I think i was using ironwill on a non crit ft witch thst stayed on the left side of the tree and had more strength. Ill respec the other passives you mentiones as well. Thanks again
Actually after reading back over your original post i think ill actual end up using the non crit ft witch i have on standard with the tree below. It should scale better since i can use controlled destruction and clear mind

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA8kHZfIIHWiuj8ljlwxOUb18_rj7SISkufLjxrBo-g9s6WFXGZ5sLYew4ZlQsp_auSsR4af4KNZLYvSycr2xyD4Kb4XOaOzrYGjgnL5BVr7eHZR8CBAcyNBBYEMwrtoxG-JPUr9-wXl3R_aeUWfPGrnrmY_1G17FCcYVXDUkbKo3xbOxVNtjUfAYOCfZFRzwtg1-DzGSEBqD5vQelAuNJsoIQ2rky0evurJgOPO081abAZift1I-18m6qFHGiAPAfBLO3Phku2WFo8hEtfIPfvyW820_gw2ae
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Actually after reading back over your original post i think ill actual end up using the non crit ft witch i have on standard with the tree below. It should scale better since i can use controlled destruction and clear mind

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA8kHZfIIHWiuj8ljlwxOUb18_rj7SISkufLjxrBo-g9s6WFXGZ5sLYew4ZlQsp_auSsR4af4KNZLYvSycr2xyD4Kb4XOaOzrYGjgnL5BVr7eHZR8CBAcyNBBYEMwrtoxG-JPUr9-wXl3R_aeUWfPGrnrmY_1G17FCcYVXDUkbKo3xbOxVNtjUfAYOCfZFRzwtg1-DzGSEBqD5vQelAuNJsoIQ2rky0evurJgOPO081abAZift1I-18m6qFHGiAPAfBLO3Phku2WFo8hEtfIPfvyW820_gw2ae

Celestial Judgment and Celestial Punishment are both useless with this build because you don't ignite with chaos damage. You also dont need the fire penetration from celestial Judgment and Heart of Flame, as you dont deal fire damage.
Also if you go into the marauder area to grab warrior's blood, you might as well pick Heart of the warrior for 2 points, its worth it.
You also had less than 150% life total on your tree, that will not do it, you will die a lot. As a general rule go for 180% minimum.
Just use the tree i have on this build it is more optimized than what you did. I tried fixing your tree and it just ends up being the same as mine when i correct the mistakes you did. Nice try tho but saves yourself the trouble.
Last edited by lemor0 on Dec 29, 2015, 9:11:55 PM
Double Post can a moderator delete this one?
Last edited by lemor0 on Dec 29, 2015, 9:12:59 PM
"
lemor0 wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

Celestial Judgment and Celestial Punishment are both useless with this build because you don't ignite with chaos damage. You also dont need the fire penetration from celestial Judgment and Heart of Flame, as you dont deal fire damage.
Also if you go into the marauder area to grab warrior's blood, you might as well pick Heart of the warrior for 2 points, its worth it.
You also had less than 150% life total on your tree, that will not do it, you will die a lot. As a general rule go for 180% minimum.
Just use the tree i have on this build it is more optimized than what you did. I tried fixing your tree and it just ends up being the same as mine when i correct the mistakes you did. Nice try tho but saves yourself the trouble.

Thanks I'll just do that since its a full reset anyway.
Why would you go non-crit?

It's easy to get 50-80k dps per totem when you go crit, you can nevr achieve that with a non-crit build.

It's like driving a Ferrari but capping the speed to 50kmh.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info