[2.1] The Little Doctor [Uber Down] [7k+ hp & 2.9Million SgT / 130k AOE Chaos DPS] [SC&HC]

"
jomtoy wrote:
Only took a few points, forgot how many respec points i get. So probably my own fault.

Which passives do you take after lvl 70, considering i wont reach lvl 100?
Are the passives at "Dirty Techniques" actually good, or did you take them because you had only 4 points left?
Dont know if i should get the jewel next to MoM first.

They are good if you take Iron Reflex, if not, its not worth it. There are many way to customise the build, and it is one of them.

You should give priority on life and jewels.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Feb 5, 2016, 9:36:48 PM
Should I follow your skill tree in this post? or should I follow your current tree for your Scion? which one is better?
Ty Nice build

My gear :
Spoiler
"
sammyjai wrote:
Should I follow your skill tree in this post? or should I follow your current tree for your Scion? which one is better?

Don't go for the repentance gloves right away, or you will be very disapointed. My skill tree is adapted to my gear and gives me with it exactly what I need to run them. So I suggest that you follow the skill tree from the guide, but adapt it at your own will, just make sure you take all 3points or less jewels and life. Rest is optional.
-
"
BarovecaBATE wrote:
Ty Nice build

My gear :
Spoiler

Noce gear, how is it going with repentance?
-
"
Noce gear, how is it going with repentance?

Going very well, build problem is that quite easily die as it pressed more mobs, but there is a solution
As I stumbled upon this thread, I noticed that you should edit this part:
"
Zybeline2 wrote:

You only need two uniques to make it work :

With 800 strength (easy to get) this baby will provide 100% increased damage and 50% increased armor, mana, casting speed (more quality of life than dps), life and mana. For a total of... a few chaos :D

Doon does not provide Armour if in main hand (have to while using with a shield), only while in Off-Hand.
You do not mention this on another part of the guide, so it's probably just an oversight (forgot to remove) in the "Gear" section.
"
daish0 wrote:
As I stumbled upon this thread, I noticed that you should edit this part:
"
Zybeline2 wrote:

You only need two uniques to make it work :

With 800 strength (easy to get) this baby will provide 100% increased damage and 50% increased armor, mana, casting speed (more quality of life than dps), life and mana. For a total of... a few chaos :D

Doon does not provide Armour if in main hand (have to while using with a shield), only while in Off-Hand.
You do not mention this on another part of the guide, so it's probably just an oversight (forgot to remove) in the "Gear" section.

Yes, you are totaly right. I found out about this mistake a while ago, but forgot to fix it and then forgot about it.
-
"
Zybeline2 wrote:
and 50% increased armor

How come your Doon provides armor while being in Main Hand?
hey man great build , any ideas on what ascendancy points you are going to get?

ive been looking over all of them and i am sort of clueless as to which ones actually help this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info