[2.1] The Little Doctor [Uber Down] [7k+ hp & 2.9Million SgT / 130k AOE Chaos DPS] [SC&HC]

Thx for nice build guide.
I really like your build, and love to play it.
but your SGT dps is in doubt thou.

"
Zybeline2 wrote:

Essence Drain single target dps :

Take all the previous multiplier, except for damage overtime : 7.7*1.44*1.39*1.59 = 24.5

Base damage of the projectile at lvl 20 : (233+349)/2 = 291 average damage

291 * 24.05 = 7131 average chaos damage damage per hit.

Poison damage : take all the previous multiplier that apply to damage overtime and poison damage, so all ^^, except that you add 120 increased from the poison gem, so 7.7 becomes 8.9.
8.9*1.44*1.39*1.39*1.59 = 39.37

Why did u multiply Controlled Destruction (1.44), Void Manipulation (1.39), Rapid Decay (1.39) once again to poison?

Is poison support gem supported by those gems?

Those gems only support active skill - Essence drain.

I'm pretty sure that u made a mistake at this point.

I think only Righteous Fire (1.59) affects poison's damage.

so Base poison damage multiplier might be 8.9*1.59 = 14.15

"
Zybeline2 wrote:

Since poison stacks, we need to take into account the duration. We have 90% from tree and 20% from the gem, for a total of 110% increased duration, that puts the poison duration to 2 seconds * 2.1 = 4.2 seconds. Basicly, it also multiplies its damage by 2.1. Actually you should remove 15% duration from the Rapid Decay support gem. But whatever ^^ Juste take more damage on jewels or tree to compensate!!

I think ur calculation was somewhat redundant from this point.

Just calculate dps, dont think about the duration.

Incrasing druation means Total damage increase but not dps increase.

so Total poison dps multiplier will be 14.15*0.1(because poison deals 10% of the chaos damage dealt by the hit) = 1.42

Our posion dps will be
1.42*7131 = 10126

multipling the cast speed
(7131+10126)*1.25 = 21571

adding ED's degen
21.6k + 24.5k = 46.1k

this is our final SGT dps (we must hit every ED we casted and we must maintain our mana too) i think.
Last edited by pipaz on Jan 16, 2016, 7:16:04 AM
These gems indeed support Essence Drains, a skill that applies poison since its supported by Poison. Therefore Poison damages does gets support from those gems.

Increased duration also means increased dps for poison (its more total damage) since you can stack Also, poison damage is 20% of the hit over 2 seconds, not 10%.

My calculation is 100% accurate. Still props to you for trying to break it :P

If I had only 50k dps, like you said, I would not be able to kill atziri's clone before she finishes casting the first flameblast, or kill the first vaal before the second one starts casting, or litteraly oneshot trio. Atm in nearly at 300k.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Jan 16, 2016, 10:01:51 AM
"
Zybeline2 wrote:
These gems indeed support Essence Drains, a skill that applies poison since its supported by Poison. Therefore Poison damages does gets support from those gems.

Increased duration also means increased dps for poison (its more total damage) since you can stack Also, poison damage is 20% of the hit over 2 seconds, not 10%.

My calculation is 100% accurate. Still props to you for trying to break it :P

If I had only 50k dps, like you said, I would not be able to kill atziri's clone before she finishes casting the first flameblast, or kill the first vaal before the second one starts casting, or litteraly oneshot trio. Atm in nearly at 300k.

If u felt my post was aggresive, I didnt mean it. srry
I thought support gems only affect ED's initial hit and degen.
I know that other modifiers come from skill tree or items double-dip poison because it increase both poison and ED's initial hit, but I've never heard support gems do so. :(
Do u have any reference for that?
I found that! ur calculation is correct.

and Yes, I was wrong at the duration part because it is stackable.
We have 25% increased cast speed. so we can stack 5 poisons after 4seconds.
Because poison duration won't be refreshed by applying another(GGG confirmed it), we r capped at 5stacks.
After 4s, we reach our maximum poison dps to 10136*5 = 50680

ED's initial hit dps is 7131*1.25 = 8913.8
Sum 59593.8

adding ED's degen
60k+24.5k=84.5k
Last edited by pipaz on Jan 16, 2016, 12:18:08 PM
Its fine, its no big deal.

About poison stacking, its true that you have to keep stacking to get the theorical dps. But after thinking about that, I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter. In fact, each hit should be count as a total damage done, and poison should not be seen as a damage over time. In the end, you just have delayed damage by a maximum of the poison duration, which is in any case very short.

If you dps x seconds the target, you will do y damages, doesn't matter if your damage is delayed by a few seconds or not, you will do the same total damage.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Jan 16, 2016, 5:39:43 PM
New theorical single target dps: 2.9 million dps. I achieve 1.5m with my gear (with only 45% increased duration). With 90% increased duration i would get 1.8m dps.

5min Atziri run : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6YX-AhldOU
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Jan 17, 2016, 1:55:22 PM
Uber down first try ever in this league, second lifetime try : deathless Vaals, deathless Trio, deathless Atziri. Still one death, guess how... I interverted my bleed flask with my shock flask, got bleed from snake, spamed cleans, didn't work, died... :(((

If you guys are interested on how I managed the bosses fight, I can write a little guide.

Proof :

Setup :

Generic gear :

Trashes :

Vaals :

Trio :

Atziri :

-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Jan 17, 2016, 2:49:57 PM
Thanks for great base build, this build is end game destroyer(kinda broken for few chaos gear :D). Personaly ive completly skipped nodes leading to iron reflexes and took extra life and endurance charges for manual enduring cry cast. So far this build at level 84 with 5 link lc and rest of items worth less than 1 ex at talisman was capable of:
-solo atziri
-duo atziri
-twin tier14 piety map (duo*)
-twin tier15 daresso map (duo)

*friend= 83lv marauder poison bino build(5link armor, 2ex networth)
Now its just uber/core/twin kaom to go :D!

In few days ill propably test another gem setup (rf connected only to inc aoe, to get slots for leap slam+forify+fa, gonna check manual casted ic aswell). Ill share how it works in few days.

For those who wonder, build is super fun to play and open for adjustments to ur playstyle(many gems sockets and some powerful nodes around). Its doesnt have uber-fast clearing speed, also requires some skill but it pays off thats for sure.

I also recommend rumi's flask for solo/duo higher tiers mapping instead of movement speed.
Last edited by xevzord on Jan 18, 2016, 6:41:52 PM
ATM a lot of your gear links are displaying incorrect items, just a heads up as i noticed while reading.

Great Build
"
Xuvali wrote:
ATM a lot of your gear links are displaying incorrect items, just a heads up as i noticed while reading.

Great Build

Thx O.o it must have happened yesterday cause I edited the main post after doing Uber Atziri (I change some of my gear for her and it messes up the links).
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Jan 19, 2016, 4:49:04 AM
In a min/max scenario, if you wanted 24% more damage rather than aoe, you could throw enhance level 4 in with righteous fire. With a 21/20 righteous fire that I also have coupled with an empower level 3 and enhance level 4 righteous fire gives me a total of 106% as opposed to 82%. (Also in a min/max scenario I'd have an empower level 4 instead of 3 for an additional 1% =P)

Also enhance with contagion is also nice because it increases the radius in which it spreads, so good for mapping at the least. You can see the difference in sizes here: http://imgur.com/a/lAQ2e .

The first is just a 20/20 contagion with no increased aoe or anything, second is with 20/20 increased aoe, third is with aoe and enhance. So it's not like massively bigger, but again min/max =P.

My tooltip dps right now at level 85 with all my stuff is 51925.3 over 4.94 seconds with rapid decay etc. It's around 36k with poison. Strength is at 802. 21/20 Essence Drain. Profile should be public if you're curious about my stuff. Still have some jewel slots to get and life nodes to take. Also a few other things gem/gear wise I want to upgrade.

Thanks for sharing the build Zybeline, it's a blast. I really want to attempt uber in a few levels, would love to hear what strategies you used for everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info