[2.1] The Little Doctor [Uber Down] [7k+ hp & 2.9Million SgT / 130k AOE Chaos DPS] [SC&HC]

Gonna try the build in Hardcore Talisman, can you do a hardcore build for this? Read to take defensive nodes instead of dmg ones, but eont know which ones are most efficent.
This build hardly takes any offensive nodes. Most of the damage comes from Weapon, RF, & Jewels.

I'm don't think the Hardcore version would be much different.

I guess you could always pick up more life nodes around the Constitution wheel and maybe drop some of the outer jewels passives. That's about all I see.
"
Burnsie wrote:
Gonna try the build in Hardcore Talisman, can you do a hardcore build for this? Read to take defensive nodes instead of dmg ones, but eont know which ones are most efficent.

It's already very deffensive. You really don't want to drop any jewels, they are your main source of damage and will provide a good portion of your life. I would not drop any of them. I guess that, if you have a lot of damage, you can drop some of the duration nodes, since they will not be usefull if you already kill things instantly. It might only affect bosses, but usually they die before the first poison stack expires.

I guess that if you want it to push as deffensive as possible, it would look like this : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA2E2UoNpiaHQYVvnoQYe3PoPM_go8LfJF2L3GroNfOuE1kgthDF-mV_6PtfKvbBynTeNuqngNxYpo8lOlSsjAGny7fA7wH4qvqW5vOzrYp1WiAJARWK9343lo7DgnL1ugBLN7wzboAdzBBIV7kFVDyMBmAeeE2V8_VbVmVBo4RUcUTRv6xLhHfhQg9kiezTLR_Esl39X4vTbvDozPxFjSIevuvJ-2LGVNUEc9_PJBVw2a4BzcGJGkGb6nWGOCB9lh85tFnY8adcvG2Nl8rY1oZVNSt7bqYs9-jX52rEMx2sF07S5TBS3Tb3rv8awpLg==

With 239% life + 8 Jewels (so between 287% and 295% life) and 238% armour (actually 288% with 800 Strength) + Righteous Fire with inc aoe to kill thing that come too close, you should be fine. You can even run Determination on top of it to push it to 432% increased armour.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Dec 26, 2015, 8:23:25 AM
following your guide and im now 64. thx for your efford, the build feels very good.

i have a question. do u run purity+clarity+one curse (blasphemy)
or do u run just 2 "auras" ?
and do u feel like its mandatory to have enough intelligence to level vulnerability/clarity/wither
to max? im sitting at 120 int atm and cant progress.

regards
Last edited by MBMajestic on Dec 26, 2015, 1:55:54 PM
"
MBMajestic wrote:
following your guide and im now 64. thx for your efford, the build feels very good.

and do u feel like its mandatory to have enough intelligence to level vulnerability/clarity/wither

regards

I have been runing purity of fire + blasphemy (vulnerability) + clarity for a long time. But when you get enough damage, runing blasphemy is not worth it anymore, everything dies so fast. But you still want to be able to self cast the auras. Now I am using a 6L lightning coil, so runing purity of lightning felt mandatory, it was so hard to fix my resists.

My current setup is purity of fire + lightning & clarity (3 auras).

I feel like purity of fire and clarity are the only two mandatory, the third aura can be defensive, offensive or just a purity of element to ease you fixing resist and focus on getting strength on all your piece of gear.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Dec 27, 2015, 6:57:53 AM
I see you suggest grabbing damage nodes in the Shadow region to level with Essence Drain - how would you recommend leveling with the final tree with as little respec as possible?
"
Zybeline2 wrote:
"
MBMajestic wrote:

regards

I have been runing purity of fire + blasphemy (vulnerability) + clarity for a long time. But when you get enough damage, runing blasphemy is not worth it anymore, everything dies so fast. But you still want to be able to self cast the auras. Now I am using a 6L lightning coil, so runing purity of lightning felt mandatory, it was so hard to fix my resists.

My current setup is purity of fire + lightning & clarity (3 auras).

I feel like purity of fire and clarity are the only two mandatory, the third aura can be defensive, offensive or just a purity of element to ease you fixing resist and focus on getting strength on all your piece of gear.

thx for the reply. meanwhile im pretty overcaped so i can run vulnerability
my gear
Spoiler

"
I see you suggest grabbing damage nodes in the Shadow region to level with Essence Drain - how would you recommend leveling with the final tree with as little respec as possible?

to be honest, i startet one week ago and i simple leveled without damage nodes from the scratch, i picked the strenght nodes and followed the final tree with little difference, and i was doing fine (at least not so bad). when u come to that point where u can link essence drain u are golden and dont need any damage nodes
"
MBMajestic wrote:

"

to be honest, i startet one week ago and i simple leveled without damage nodes from the scratch, i picked the strenght nodes and followed the final tree with little difference, and i was doing fine (at least not so bad). when u come to that point where u can link essence drain u are golden and dont need any damage nodes

Correct me if I am wrong, but if you leveled before the 23.12.2015, there was a bug with the poison support gem, that would make the DOT of Essence Drain (and other damage overtime effects) do far too much damage. This would make feel the leveling far too smooth that it was intended to be, this is why I suggest now to take around 20 points in the shadow area, to compensate for the damage loss while leveling.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Dec 29, 2015, 5:32:19 AM
great build i r8 8/8
"
dem0nrdi3r wrote:
great build i r8 8/8

Thank you very much :)
-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info