The pack file has corruption that can be fixed by running reclamation

This issue came up as well when the power went out while I was playing PoE.
I got a bluescreen (0x0000003B) @ the menus. Just clicking "login" and boom...

Rebooted and ran the game again, and then... corrupted.

I wouldn't complain if it wasn't for the fact that I have a 4mbit connection...

Takes a good 3 hours for me to download.
Got the same problem and have a question: when this error hits, even running PackCheck won't help, right?

It looks like this problem generally appears with forced closing - it happened to me after a computer crash during gameplay.
Last edited by dbonegames on Feb 9, 2013, 3:01:37 PM
That's right, it won't help. Had to delete the Content.ggpk file, then load up Client.exe and it starts re-downloading the "missing" file.

When I was done downloading it, I made of a copy of my Path of Exile folder.
rename old content.ggpk

download missing file.

copy new poe folder

win ?
Could GGG or someone with fast downloading internet post a torrent file of a healthy "content.ggpk" this would really help slow internet people like me...

IF: GGG will allow it, or some goodhearted player will go thru the hassle of making it!

Will be well appreciated,

I have the same issue.

Same problem here.
I was playing, then I was thrown to the Login-screen. I wanted to log in, but then they said there had been an update. I should restart the game.
At restarting, this error went to me too. =(

PS: Sorry for my bad English.
"
skallter wrote:
Calm down ... They are going to fix this.
After all, it's only 5 gig.People pissed and raging by that should think more
often in life; it's a game plus it's a damn OPEN BETA.
Where did you see they are going to fix it? If it takes a year to fix a flaw then the it is very unlikely they will fix this the desync, or the stupid creative sound card problem that is a year old too. The last game I played that had these kinds of issues was AOC (burned on launch), and the last F2P with massive problems even Microsoft couldn't fix it.

How about they give us a time table of when it will be fixed, and we will come back then? It's very telling that Microtransactions are the priority, and not the endless bugs in the code.
Last edited by Wendschlag on Feb 13, 2013, 9:24:56 PM
Hi all!
I have the same problem i need to re download the entire game or i wait ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info