The pack file has corruption that can be fixed by running reclamation

Yep.
I got the same problem as all the others above.
Downloading 5 GB again and again is not sugar-licking.

But me also got a couple of bluescreen crashdowns with that game.
It always crashes into bluescreen after a playing-time of around 2 hours.
The actual problem of this tread has occured after the last bluescreen-crash.

I'm thinking about kicking this game off from my harddisc.

So boring having always bluescreen and re-downloading 5 gigs.

This is really BS... all of these people with the same problem and you haven't done anything to fix it but to say... down load it again... Well, I for one (and paid for the key) will not be doing this until you can fix whatever the problem is and let me know it has been fixed. No email, then you must have the world by its tail cause you don't give a crap about your users and supporters....

packcheck doesn't fix this.

I ran ggpk_defragment then
replaced the original (corrupted?) content.ggpk with the new one generated by ggpk_defragment

game is working again now =)
Can you please give a link to download that?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it.
Last edited by Rainer_ on Feb 20, 2013, 5:13:15 AM
Just happened to me. To anyone else digging around how to fix this, just rename/move/or delete the "content.ggpk" file and run client.exe again. Voila!

From page 3 of this thread:
"
Gava25 wrote:
Could someone explain how to find and download the "content.ggpk" file again please?

You'll find it in your Path of Exile folder, which is usually in C:/Program Files(84x)/Grinding Gear Games/Path of Exile. You can delete or move the old content.ggpk file, and then running the game will repatch the whole content.ggpk file.
happen to me just after this new patch tonight, canada's internet is pay per gb //sadface
Same here, also data capped in Australia /sigh.
Great job GGG, your patch caused the content files to be corrupt, time to download 6 gigs of data. How can this even happen?

Now that I see this issue has been an year old makes me even more annoyed at having to redownload this.
In game name: KobebryantMagicFMamba
Last edited by etyee12 on Feb 22, 2013, 1:25:06 AM
Same problem here, still no fix. I mean, downloading 5,5gb is no fix at all. I know i know, 5,5gb, for u maybe its a 10min. But my connection in poland sucks badly, eta 8hours
ign trollmeharder
This one struck me too. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info