lag in certain instances and not in others (please help)

Milan Italy, Telecom Italia,

Barracks is really a different game for me. Most other areas feels fine
Please help!
IGN: Hochep
^
I'm using comcast here in cali. I've been getting this problem ever since 2 days ago.... I have lost several high level maps because my lag spikes to 1-2 minutes (yes, 1-2 min lag spike) during those instances and ONLY THOSE instances. It doesn't help even if I restart my computer/modem
ign: ShortHairTsundere
Last edited by wsngosu on Mar 26, 2013, 12:27:51 AM
"
wsngosu wrote:
I'm using comcast here in cali. I've been getting this problem ever since 2 days ago.... I have lost several high level maps because my lag spikes to 1-2 minutes (yes, 1-2 min lag spike) during those instances and ONLY THOSE instances. It doesn't help even if I restart my computer/modem
'

Exact same problem, exact same ISP/location. Where in Cali? (you can PM me if you don't feel safe posting it). I'm in the bay area, maybe it's our area and others?
I don't think it's just us, other people are getting the same problem too? I mean it's weird because I am constantly pinging google in my shell on the other screen and I don't see any packet drops.
ign: ShortHairTsundere
Last edited by wsngosu on Mar 26, 2013, 12:45:16 AM
had the same reports from people on Kabel Deutschland, Germany, in the last 2-3 days.

Deutsche Telekom/T-Online on the other hand seems fine, although around US evening times theres a clear lag spike even on the European Gateway (at around 01:00 german time) up to the point with 500ms according to the ingame monitor while standing in town.

IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
"
wsngosu wrote:
I don't think it's just us, other people are getting the same problem too? I mean it's weird because I am constantly pinging google in my shell on the other screen and I don't see any packet drops.

It's not our internet shitting itself per say, it's our modems rejecting the packets that certain instance servers send to us, causing massive ping and disconnects.
after i fixed the crash on entering warehouse sewers by using the PAKCHECK tnx bout that, now having lag spikes when entering those mobs with flickers and poison bomb @warehouse sewers

pls help, having lag spikes only in that certain map and on its certain part..
"
Hochep wrote:
"
wsngosu wrote:
'

Exact same problem, exact same ISP/location. Where in Cali? (you can PM me if you don't feel safe posting it). I'm in the bay area, maybe it's our area and others?

I'm also using Comcast as my ISP and also in the San Francisco Bay Area, (Near San Jose to be more specific)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info