lag in certain instances and not in others (please help)

^
just wanted to add my post to this one as this one predates mine.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/247900/page/1
Last edited by wolfman2374 on Mar 22, 2013, 9:08:10 AM
^
I feel like it has a lot to do with server traffic, was doing fine until quite recently.

Its so bad I cant even play at all right now without running the risk of dying. Too bad our group just got loads of 72-74 maps that im missing out on.

Im not sure but I also think it has a lot to do with Server RNG, sometimes you get a good stable server sometimes you get a horrid laggy server(If your host is sending bad packets or something like that)
^
bump
What countries/ISPs are you guys on?

Last time we had this problem was with a specific ISP in Australia that it would occur with. I am also passing this thread on to Thomas, our server engineer.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I can confirm that I have experienced this issue on Charter Cable - US

15-25ms in most instances but the other night (and only in the Barracks instance) I was receiving 250ms+ pings. Porting back to town or another zone would immediately drop my ping back to normal.
"
Chris wrote:
What countries/ISPs are you guys on?

Last time we had this problem was with a specific ISP in Australia that it would occur with. I am also passing this thread on to Thomas, our server engineer.

I am using Comcast ISP, and in the United States. I play on the American servers (obviously).

If you need any more information, please let me know. I will do anything to fix this problem, it's prevented me from doing the 1-week race with my group =/
IGN: Hochep
I am also on charter us. I have experienced the problem.
IGN: timtwins, timtwinz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info