[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Didnt bought the shield, he sold it already at this point. Although i told him its like 50ex+ worth.

Dunno it was like super depressing to saw someone sold such a shield for 12ex, still mindblowin
I think he was trolling then...

But idk it can be really hard to sell high value items atm, had to sell some stuff really cheap too.
(sold things for a guildmate that just wanted cash quick so i had to lower the prices alot)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I have a question now, if you have the time could you advice me to which item I should look to upgrade next?
my budget is kinda limited, but I was thinking maybe level 21 gems?
If you don´t need the Res on your Amulet youcould upgradethat first.

ES, %Es, SpellDamage, Crit Multi aregreat defense and damage potential.

But yes then i´dlook for 21 Gems.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
okay cool I'll go for the gems then, I really do need the res on the neck which I figure will be slightly harder to get, I'll try to get a chest with some res so I dont need that much res on neck later on (:
Thank you!
edit: I managed to snag a neck with the stats you mentioned, probably not the highest but it's a start ^^
Last edited by Chridian on Jul 17, 2016, 1:24:16 PM
"
joern1991 wrote:
Didnt bought the shield, he sold it already at this point. Although i told him its like 50ex+ worth.

Dunno it was like super depressing to saw someone sold such a shield for 12ex, still mindblowin

that shield wasn't even close to 50ex, 12 might be a tad low, but kinda okay for bad res, average spell dmg and no spell crit

things don't sell well atm
IGN: Kitaen
Guys, i have all time problem with mana ;/
With 3 auras i got around 50 mana what mean 2 cast cyclone... Actually im running with bonus blade vortex + curse on hit + curse with mana leech but in build he dont have problem with that... how? o_O
Last edited by Satrew on Jul 19, 2016, 5:49:47 AM
Maybe try reading the Guide again.

Its the 3rd Sentence in the opening Post.

"
It uses the Trickster Ascendancy for a no Manacost Cyclone.

Get "Walk the Aether" from normal Lab for your Ascendancy.

Please also make sure to read the whole guide again,if you missed that part you might have missed other very important details.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jul 19, 2016, 12:23:42 PM
Hey there.

First time i run a COC, and only 1 thing to say, your build is sick.

Iam facerolling almost all content, and have 13,5k ES when i hit 92 i will have 14k+

U see any weak spots in here ?

Just rolled this baby:

Will prob be selling it to buy gear for new char :D
Last edited by Mibulla on Jul 19, 2016, 5:47:36 PM
It is really hard to afford a Taste of Hate flask for me. Really hoping for some exalt drops :(

Almost 90 now ! I'll keep the hopes up !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info