[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

I don´t think it will be playable with the ES/Vaal Pact nerfs - a Life / MoM Version might be ok with Weave the Arcane vom Trickster... i will try it as soon as i can and update the thread with either posting a new build or posting that its dead.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I tested a 3.0 Version with Life+MoM - it seems to work out ok , ofc its far from what it was in the amount of eHP but its stil okish i´d say

Current Test tree

and Gear:

MoM works pretty well as we dont use any of the open Mana and can generate new Mana with Weave the Arcane and Leech from Warlords Mark.

i currently have 4.7k Life and 750 open Mana - with better optimised Gear this could be a lot higher i´d say.

Another positive thing to say is that we can use Glacial Cascade now - as its a pure Phys spell now that only converts to cold.

I´ll test a ES version without Vaal Pact on one of my other Characters in the next days.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
how do you think this would fare vs all content? i'm digging the idea of life MoM and i never got a chance to try the build.
Its definitely not a bosskiller - the single target damage isn´t great clearing mobs isn´t a Problem no matter the map tier.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"

It's not showing any path or skills picked for me? as in the entire tree is empty
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Its definitely not a bosskiller - the single target damage isn´t great clearing mobs isn´t a Problem no matter the map tier.

yeah, i might try rolling a lifebased assassin for some DoT. i'm expecting it to be pretty squishy but i'd really like to make this build work!
Is is 3.0 viable?
"
netoodaking wrote:
Is is 3.0 viable?

You can scroll up half a page for your answer or click this direct link
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
would you pleas refresh the skill tree? it opens just an empty one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type