[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

to get 4 off color you'll probably spend 100's of chromes so either stick to hybrid or switch your gloves to maligaro's virtuocity.
Also note that if you want to stick with Voidbringers and get Sorcerer Boots with high ES its easier to roll the 4 off colours on the Voidbringers as Conjurer Gloves have lower Int requirement than Sorc Boots.

And yes it costs alot of Chromes, i never managed to do it in the last 2 leagues, only thing i got was 2x 2G2R Voidbringers :-/

Maligaros or Facebreakers are alot easier to roll the colours on but as you seem to want more ES this isn´t a good option for you. (but btw: i am currently using FB and have over 12k ES)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jul 15, 2016, 4:11:30 PM
Rarity: Unique
Widowmaker
Boot Blade
--------
Dagger
Physical Damage: 33-97 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 8.18% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.40
--------
Requirements:
Level: 44
Dex: 63
Int: 90
--------
Sockets: G-B
--------
Item Level: 73
--------
40% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
Adds 19-42 Physical Damage
24% increased Critical Strike Chance
+38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
100% increased Critical Strike Chance against Enemies on Full Life
1% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life on Critical Strike
--------
Love only death
For she shall never let you go.

did anyone try using these for leveling ?? i found them really useful and affordable ;)
Hello there!

I was just reading Your build (very interesting btw, i'm gonna create this kind of trickster some day), but what took my attention was name of Your char: "IaS_Let_The_Blade_Fall". Am I right, do You also listen to this great swedish band?? :)

Glory to the Brave!

Cya ingame :)
Hi All.

Just after abit of general advice if anyone has the time...

I really need to upgrade my chest slot to gain some ES. My currency isn't great (I have approx 2 EX total) so throwing 5 EX at a 6L high ES chest is not an option.

Would you recommend finding a rare EV/ES based chest (to help with slot colours) with good stats and rolling for 6S, 6L, and slot colours? Or maybe buying a white 6L base and alch/chaos it for good stats?

Another option is to buy a ES or ES/EV Atziri and roll it for 6L. Really nice chest for ES but the 100 mana/life on kill seems such a waste (I am CI)

I know there is probably no short answer, but I am really unsure what is generally the best way about it. I've never had a char to the point where I am in a position to chase a 6L.

Btw, I know my other gear isn't great, but a huge chunk of ES in the chest will help me boost well from my current 7.5k ES total.

Any help appreciated :)
Last edited by choyta on Jul 15, 2016, 6:59:42 PM
@kozac

Yes its nice for leveling.

@doroni

I know Hammerfall and like to listen to them from time to time but not a big fan overall.

@choyta

Buy a 6L, its a lot easier to roll for high ES than it is to 6L
If you don´t need Res from the Chest just roll with Alts for a high Flat Es roll, then Regal it and craft ES/EV on it.

If you only need 300-400 its really easy and cheap to do.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
http://abload.de/image.php?img=goodgamet6sug.jpg

I'm done guys. Chatted with this dude and he really sold it for 12ex. Best thing about it, he told me he spammed like 50c to get such a roll.

holy rngesus
What are your thoughts on Death's Door?

99.2 es, looks like 20-40 str, immune to bleed, 25% move speed, 10-15% all res, +1 endurance charge (sorta useless for us)

Seems like a pretty good boot to use for this build
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
i am selling my 5 off color beast fur shawl if anyone is interested

hit me up online @kitaenyeah usually
IGN: Kitaen
@Joern1991

I hate you. Gimme dat shield!

@Azazelx53

If you can manage it with the Res DD would be really nice and also not impossible to get 3G1R on.

@Kitaen

Wanna lend it to me for a day to test some stuff with it? ;)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info