[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Made some vids for reference with cospris version i talked to you about some pages ago:

Uber atziri first try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYyNWSCoy3s&feature=youtu.be

Uber lab (2nd run of the day so didnt memorize it yet): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3OpnGNTUIo

As mentioned earlier i think this is on par with coc discharge and -max maps isn't so dangerous with this build.
I really liked your build (Back in Perandus I created an assassin with a similar tree 90% the same)

it seems like you dropped the assassin tree completely though. Please could you redo it again and give some input on an assassin version?
@Moridin79
Can just use a Rare 6L. 300 ES is still better than a Tabula ;)

btw: Live right now on Twitch!
www.twitch.tv/iamsalvation_poe

I´ll answer longer ones after the Stream!

Edit:

@Lanfear88

Looks really really strong, curses are just incredible.

I worked out a Version of my Tree that would allow for a Blasphemy think i´ll try to spec into that and see if i like Enfeeble or Vuln. better. (maybe even Temp Chains)

@Sxing

Yep i wanted to keep the OP a bit cleaner,i guess i could edit all the Versions i tried in the second posting.

Assassin is pretty good but i feel like its suboptimal to play without Skyforth.

You really really need PCs up all the time as Assassin, then you can make a tree with lots less crit Chance and still get to 95 with charges.

Did a version like that on the LL Assassin, i´ll put up a tree like that together with the FlaskyTwirl and Aegis Twirl Tree just as additional information.

Here´s a first draft
More ES from the Treethan Trickster, less Crit Chance.
With Charisma it should be possible to run a Blasphemy Vulnerability to take better advantage of Poison + Bleed.
Really needs the charges 100% up, selfcast BV-PCoC or Skyforth.
Also needs Elreon rings, best case also Amulet and Mana on it Jewels.

And thanks to everyone hanging out with me today on the stream finishing my 100 Atziris!
I´ll stream again tomorrow.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 30, 2016, 5:42:15 PM
"
@Trovatour

Its 4 points for 60% Crit Chance. Thats 2x Diamond Rings, or 1 ring and a decent Amulet.

If you feel like you need them stick with them, imho its a waste of points, the Crit you gain is just to low to justify spending 4 points on it.

I use them in the leveling tree because you won´t have good Rings, amulet or Quality on Gems while leveling.

I am currently at 66-67% Crit without charges and without those nodes, as long as you stay around 60 without them its no problem at all imho.

Thanks for the reply. I dished out some extra currency and got myself a second diamond ring and crafted more crit chance on it and specced out of those nodes. Lost some good extra resists but im still capped and now hovering around 60-61% cyclone crit chance in town which I hope is sufficient. With full charges and Ice Golem its over 90% so I can now focus on damage increases.

Thanks for the help!

If someone doesn't mind checking my profile (or tell me how to link items here because I have no idea), what should I improve on atm? I think my gear is relatively endgame sufficient so probably just go for the multimod on a better dagger right (and obviously level up gems, etc)?
Last edited by Trovatour on Jun 30, 2016, 6:06:43 PM
@Trovatour

You can link them by just opening the write a post window, then click the avatar on the top left on the page.

You can then see your char and just click on the gear to link it in the posting.

From a quick glance:

You can still craft a Res on your Shield at least it looks like it just slap it on Hakus Bench andsee if you can craft something.

Possible upgrades for you are:

Amulet: You can get Crit Multi there. Yours has Crit Chance and ES, getting Crit Multi (and possibly even Spelldamage) could be a good damage boost.
Isee that you´ll need some Res there but maybe you can skip one if you craft on your shield.

Belt: You could look for a Rustic Sash with about the same stats and ES on it.

Dagger: Multi Mod, as you said. I´d still think a ice Crit Multi Amulet could be about the same damage boost.

Jewels: Better rolled Energy from within. It rolls from 8-12% Your rare jewels would also not be to hard to upgrade and can provide amazing damage. Just look for Crit Multi, Crit Multi for Spells, then Phys Damage and Spelldamage. For jewels you can also try to craft them yourself and can profit a bit if you roll some nice ones for other builds. (Hint: Keep and sell everything with %life or %ES and double Critmulti)

Hope that helps!

Your Boots are pretty sick btw!

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
@ZweihundertMorder

Wow, I was not expecting such an in depth response but thanks so much for typing all that out! I'll work towards those improvements ASAP. I'm still new to the game but I feel like once we get down to very specific stats the prices for items get pretty pricey.

About the boots, I was wondering if I should keep that enchant? Just curious if it applies to ES since I have Ghost Reaver keystone and don't know if it applies to ES or not after switching to CI.

Btw....just recently bought level 20 (and some 20% quality) gems and realized how absolutely powerful this build is. Leveled from 71-75 running rare T10 maps with packsize (vuln +twinned, -max, TC, enfeeble) being underleveled and had no problems at all. Definitely no regrets blowing all of my currency on this build now!
Last edited by Trovatour on Jun 30, 2016, 8:40:56 PM
@Trovatour

No Problem, i like to help and i like gearing in PoE :)

An yes, the closer your gear gets to optimal Stats with no wasted rolls on it so more expensiv its get.

Imho its beautiful how many increments PoE has in that regard.

The enchant on your Boots is Regenerationto make it work on ES you would need the Zealot´s oath Keystone.

But even then it won´t work, because we take Vallpact and that Keystone says that we don´t have any Life Regeneration so nothing there to be converted to ES regen.

so to make it short: don´t keep that enchant.

About Q Gems: Be carefull with Q on your EK, it kilsl you in Atziri fights, just saying.

And ofc happy to hear you enjoy the build so much! :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Tree for 1 Blas
Tree i use im using Enfeeble on blas and can swap between HoI and Enfeeble.

I Currently run Hatred and Enfeeble in helm and Disc HoI in gloves (trying to get a +1 gem 2g2b voidbringer to get hatred in there but the enlighten level helps get us 100% reserve without the 4% near CI) Can try to record and upload a vid of me doing Uber Atziri with it

Edit: Jesus how much did the cospri version cost for you to get the all that gear?
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
Last edited by Azazelx53 on Jun 30, 2016, 10:26:50 PM
im currently at lvl 63 with only 2k es, should i stil go for hybrid?
@odayodie

I go ghostrever as soon as i have around 1k ES for leveling.

"
Azazelx53 wrote:
Edit: Jesus how much did the cospri version cost for you to get the all that gear?

Haha! 100% my reaction when i saw that^^
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info