[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

increased area damage on jewels will also work well with this build, right?

Just made this Jewel:
"
8% increaaed damage
7% increased maximum energy shield
12% increased area damage
@Joern1991

Pretty nice Gear you got there so far!

@Wertron

Area Damage works for Bladefall but not for EK, Projectile Damage works only on EK.

So both are ok to have but Phys Damage or Spelldamage is better because both Spells will profit from it.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I have a noob question. When is it ideal to go CI? I read the guide, I think I missed that one. sorry!
@crazydude123

There is more then one answer to this Question.

The thing is, Hybrid is viable up to a certain point in the game as long as you care about Chaos Res.
If you don´t feel like caring about your Chaos Res its better to go CI sooner as you will have lots of Problems with Chaos damage.

If you get enough Chaos Res on Gear + Jewels you can do everythingas Hybrid only Uber is kinda hard with that Chaos spitting Vaalthings.

If your question was how much ES you should have, the answer is roughly 4-5k ES before CI including Energy from within Jewel.

Btw: i got my PC back, got a new GPU and it seems like they also fixed my Problems with Videoediting and streaming. I might try to stream a bit tomorrow, would be great to see some of you there!

You´ll finde me here on Twitch: twitch.tv/iamsalvation_poe
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Have to grind 6 more levels with selfcast BF. Then i'll use my boots and a tabula for finally start CoCing.

BTW: got a 317 ES shield, just for testing and ive reached 10k ES. So yeah with a 450+ shield and %ES on the rings im pretty sure i can reach 11k maybe even 12k, we'll see :)

Greets
"
Einzbern wrote:
Thanks for the guide! I'm playing it right now. The only change I'm thinking I'll make is I don't plan to go CI(or LL) and stay hybrid, and as such get more life from the tree(and gear obv).

My question is, at what point(if ever) would it be worth grabbing Ghost Reaver? I'd only be spending the 1 point to get it as I grabbed the shadow power charge+crit before adder's touch. I currently have 2.5k hp and 956 ES, but the ES on my chest, helm, gloves(using maligaro's), and boots suck. Also don't have Shade Form yet, and I'm undecided if I'll run discipline, grace, or a blasphemy aura.

Why would you wanna stay hybrid???
CI gives you so many plus sides; no life flasks so you can use 5 utility flasks, no life stat needed on armor pieces which lets you get more ES / EVA or other stats, no chaos res needed on gear which leaves room for other resists, you leech your full EHP instead of just ES or Life etc. etc.
All of this makes it also cheaper to gear.

Going from hybrid to pure ES was the best thing I have ever done in this game.
Last edited by ressiv on Jun 30, 2016, 5:50:44 AM
I guess maybe he wants to try to play Hybrid? I mean afterall this build did start that way.

But in the current state of the game, with Trickster ascendancy and all that i´d agrree, there is very little reason to not go CI.

Normal CI Gear with just ES is even cheaper than Hybrid gear with Chaos Res and some Life on it.

Thats why i changed the guide from Hybrid with option for CI to Hybrid leveling into CI/LL.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 30, 2016, 8:38:12 AM
@ZweihundertMorder

Sorry if you answered this question already, but I was wondering about why in the endgame tree we should spec out of the dagger crit nodes in front of Adder's Touch and instead go for the Physical damage + Chaos damage nodes in front of Force Shaper. I understand that it would be a huge boost to DPS but atm I have a 62% crit chance on Cyclone without Power Charges and I feel like that would take a big hit if I specced out of the dagger crit nodes in that area.

Thanks for the response and been having a good time with the build so far!
@Trovatour

Its 4 points for 60% Crit Chance. Thats 2x Diamond Rings, or 1 ring and a decent Amulet.

If you feel like you need them stick with them, imho its a waste of points, the Crit you gain is just to low to justify spending 4 points on it.

I use them in the leveling tree because you won´t have good Rings, amulet or Quality on Gems while leveling.

I am currently at 66-67% Crit without charges and without those nodes, as long as you stay around 60 without them its no problem at all imho.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Finally got a decent enchant from lab! :P

The chest piece for this build is driving me crazy. 7 ex spent trying to roll this
to 6 link. I may end up just playing with tabula from now on.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info