[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

"
omnivore441 wrote:
I take it that applying shock is a major dps booster, so obviously we need to craft lightning damage onto our dagger, is there a certain amount that is needed to shock or is it just ANY lightning dmg?

my current gear:
Spoiler

You can use Vaal lightning trap , helps with uber split phase.
@Melchior1988

GZ on the Uber Kill!

skoupidi

Yep, thats what i say in my how to kill Atziri Video.
Its nice for Atziri but every build can do that that nothing specific about this build so i did not mention it as the question was if we need Lightning damage on Weapons or not.

But thanks for bringing it up its really good for Uber or if you have trouble with during normal Atziri.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Exed the low int :/ .. Guess I can do prefix cannot be changed later on .

But it did give me 200 more ES :O

Last edited by Drey070 on Jun 24, 2016, 11:18:09 AM
"
skoupidi wrote:

You can use Vaal lightning trap , helps with uber split phase.

Wow i feel really dumb for not doing that, i run summon skellies for trio guna buy one and use it for split now
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
Is there a post with how high all the gems should be leveled? I'm looking through your gear and there's lots of different gem levels on all of them. Thanks
@terferi

All CWdT Gems lvl 1, linked spells as high as can be supported by CwdT lvl 1.

All Strength Requirement Gems as high as the STR rolls on your gear allows for, but don´t go out of your way to get more STR then you would need for a lvl1 Immortal Call.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
OP cleared 4 Atziri runs for me in very little time. I am now incredibly interested in this build and appreciate all the effort put into it. Thanks again :)
Is it okay leveling up vengence? Anyways. I just switched to this build. Here is my gear.

Spoiler

I think I am going the CI route, because I am pretty much out of money. My main concern is with my passive tree. Here it is
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAceCSAOSA5cD6sPxBEvEVARlhXtFr8ZihslHU8gbiL0JIsmlSoLKjgrCi2oNbk7fD1fQZZFfkcGSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVL1VS1xAXfJfal-wYeJjQ2Sdaoxq-mwLbRlvnnBScFZ3B3_GgwmEb4TFhxOJ04w2j_qQG5MnlS6Wi5eVl_SaE5u1nKShL6Kjotmjo6crrrOw2LGQtUi4yr6AvorDOsgUykrQH9DQ0PXUQtW518_ZW9vU6QLrY-v174jv6_DV8h3y4fVv-Tf7CQ==?accountName=terferi&characterName=Daliancat

I picked best I could, but not sure if I've gotten stuff that I don't need, or what I should get out. Please let me know and what I should work on for passives, what to get next. Great build! Thanks again
@terferi

Nothing wrong about your passive Tree as far as i can see, just switch the Life at Shadowstart and connect through Will of Blades and grab the Charisma Cluster for the saved points.

Like this

Your Chest is AMAZING! Want to sell it? Would need something like that to try to 6L it! If you consider selling it plz contact me ingame!

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
@terferi

Nothing wrong about your passive Tree as far as i can see, just switch the Life at Shadowstart and connect through Will of Blades and grab the Charisma Cluster for the saved points.

Like this

Your Chest is AMAZING! Want to sell it? Would need something like that to try to 6L it! If you consider selling it plz contact me ingame!

bro i picked it up for 1Chaos
5 link prophecy , 26 c chest. Amazing! I'll tell you if I sell it./ Thanks for the tips!

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info