[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

@Amirbechor11

Recraft the Crit chance on your Dagger. It has 22% crafted which is the lowest roll, every single bit of base crit on the Dagger will boost your crit alot more than you might think.

If you don´t have a lvl7 Vagan feel free to contact me ingame and i can craft it for you for the materials. (1 scour + 5 Alch per try)

You can also get up to 38% Crit chance on your Amulet Slot and 40% Crit from putting quality on your CoC and ICS Gem.

on another note: you should use the Jewel socket under melding and put in a Energy from within, its a big boost for your ES.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 22, 2016, 4:36:46 PM
Thank you for helping me and for the extra effort, I really appreciate it!

Farming up to run Uber again, with the + of me running enfeeble now (had to get acouple more nodes :( and run hatred and HoI in Voidbringers so Enfeeble can get +1 level) Noticed that My 20/20 EK hits the reflect during split phase and had to buy another one the 20/20 is great for clearing but for the phase 3 fight is bad.

Also thoughts on Bladefall vs Blade Vortex for Single Target?
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
@Azazelx53

Yep a 20q EK will kill you in Atziri, i think i talked about it whenever it comes to Atziri but i should add it to the FAQ.

Sorry if i did not warn you about this.

I never exchanged BF for Vortex, i did try BV instead of EK and its kinde cool for Ubers as you get more Flask charges on Surgeons and the DPS is about the same from what i feel.

Maybe i´ll try another Uber tomorrow on the CI version, as i posted i tried the new LL Version today and did not have Problems at Atziri, just died at Trio because i was to greedy and wanted the first kill to fast :-/
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

I did it! Took only 400c and 1 yoloex for spell damage :)
I ran Uber again

Was Very easy using Enfeeble with bosses, trio was super easy with enfeeble they dont even hit you, trying to get an enchant on my helm to help with Mana reservation so i can respec into some dmg nodes.

Issue i had was its really hard even with pots up to take a stormcall and flameblast and spear so after the first rip in split i started to dodge stormcalls.

Guna either farm to lvl 91 (had to unspec a es node and not happen with that) Or farm the hell out of labs untill i the enchant.
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
@ZweihundertMorder

Thanks for your answer :)

I definitely wanto to play CI build (it seems cool and fresh to have 1 hp all the time) but firstly I gave hybrid a try. I changed jewels to sth better, got some life and chaos res and tried doing Atziri. Never fought her before so I watched some walkthroughs. As expected I didn't succeed so I switched do CI.

Can't really say if it's better. I guess a little bit since I don't have to worry about chaos suddenly dropping my hp below comfortable values. Apart from getting ES on chest and boots I noticed I really could use some more leech since flask no longer can restore my life. So right now my priority is to lvl up Vorici and craft 3 red on my shield and use warlords mark. Also now using your way of casting ice golem without turning off one of auras. Unfortunately I was leveling some strength gems so I can't change my gear right now without some bonuses to str. I guess since those gems are already lvl 19 I will just level them to 20 and trade for 20 quality.

So leveling gems and then getting better equipment are right now my priorities. Found some nice items while doing maps and Atziri so if someone buys them I should be able to afford what I need. I definitely want this one to be my first lvl 90 one day. The way it just sliced through mobs in maps is sooo awesome (often blade vortex doesn't even turn on).

One question though: what is harder to do, Atziri or end game lab? Because if I failed to do the first I won't try doing lab.
New Uber Video of the updated LL Version. Went down pretty smooth, just the first Flameblast.. ye but i thought that was kinda amusing.

https://youtu.be/8L81vgFjqwo

I´ll update the LL Version in the OP because i think this one is much better then the curently linked one.

@skoupidi

Maybe i should chaos a shield again too.... O.o

@Azazelx53

Nice to hear that Enfeeble works well!

@Eternitowy_Muzyk

In the Uber Lab i died to the Traps if i did die.

Argus can hit very hard and Itzaro depends on the Effects during the fight that change every day. Some are really easy. (Lieutenants, Summoning Portals) and others are just Cancer (Curse fonts, Ele Buffs)

Doing the Traps with CI can get sketchy at times but if you have that down Itzaro isn´t much of a problem imho.

Edit:

I updated the FAQ and added points about Auras and Atziri Splitphase.
Would be nice to get feedback if this is clear enough, got asked about Auras alot ingame and about Atziri Split alot in this Thread.

If you don´t want to go back to page 1 her is the hopefully helpfull Splitphase Picture:

Edit2:

Fixed some Spelling errors in the OP. While fixing the Belt section i thought about the new unique Ascend from Fleshagain.

It has not much Res on it, if anyone does not need the Res on the Belt you can maybe try it and report if we can ever trigger the phasing during combat? I am not sure if we can trigger it or if we allways leech back to ful so fast that we never start to recharge.
The EV and dodge on it would be really cool to have!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 23, 2016, 8:39:08 AM
How do Rainbowstrides work for a boots option? I'm not even thinking in terms of budget, rather that the 25% increased spell block + Rumi's might help with tankiness, plus decent ES, resists and ok movement speed...thoughts?

Additionally, I heard that going Pathfinder instead of Trickster is a boost to the build, and for mana sustain use a Vinktars. Has anyone tested this out?
Last edited by Trovatour on Jun 23, 2016, 2:08:49 PM
@Trovatour

You can find a Video about the Pathfinder Version on my Youtube Channel.

I played it to 90 and tried Uber with it.

The damage was good but not really that much better, using constant Vinktar was annoying as hell and the 1% natural reflect on Atziri kilsl you instant if you ever attack her without Vinktars up.

In the Video i was kinda positive about this Version but as i think about it now i would not do it again.

I really do like Flasks, but Vinktar isnt that much of a good option as you convert parts of your damage that cant poison and has no Ele Pen.

Rumis + ToH is great, no questions asked but you can you both on the Trickster Version and have enough Flask Sustain for Uber on those Flasks.

As Pathfinder you just get some more damage that you really don´t need and lots less Evasion and ES and need to craft Elreon Rings. (and need to invest a bit more in mana reserve as you can´t reserve 100 or near 100%)

You can find the Video here: https://youtu.be/E8os4v5BX7M

EDIT:

And Rainbows are mediocre at best imho, Movespeed is REALLY important.
I would rather use pure EV or AR boots with just 30% Move speed than ES boots with 20%.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 23, 2016, 3:20:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info