[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

just bought enlighten 3 and fixed my skill points, the only difference between mine and urs is the left jewel socket.

any other recommendation before i go to uber?

Thanks
Last edited by Shnayzr on Jun 21, 2016, 1:59:46 PM
I havent tried uber yet, but I would say lvl up some more haha.. other than that I would try UBER myself if I could afford it :/
@Shnayzr

Be sure you know the mechanics well, watch videos of all the fights.

Don´t underestimate the Trash Mobs, they are really dangerouse in Uber!

First time i went to try a uber i just got one shot at the first door by a Vaal Fallen...

If you feel like you have Problems at the Vaals, stop there and ask someone for a Service. If you can´t kill Vaals you won´t do the other fights. (Like don´t use more than 2 Portals on Vaals)

At the Trio, take your time for the first kill. just kite around and use your opportunity to strike when the Tittybitch fired her Rain Skill.

After the first kill be sure to kill the Dual Striker next. If he is alive last its really hard to do.

Fight near but not in the black clouds where the Adds spawn. This way you have more targets to leech from and get more flask charges back.

Be carefull with the Adds, if they hit you while you don´t Cyclone they will stunlock you.

Have 2+ Bleed Flasks for this fight to facetank the Cyclone Guy.

On Atziri herself be carefull in her normal phase, dodge stuff and just hit her when its save.

Go ham in the Splitphase and dont try to run, you need to end the split fast and just tank it. Pop all Flasks during split. (Light, Fire, Bleed,Atziri Flask/Tast of Hate, Stibnite)

IF you should run into trouble and feel like you can´t complete the set feel free to ask my guild mate Hundertmorder for a Service. If you tell him that i send you hel´ll rescue your set for cheap and give you the loot. (Char Name is "Kurz_Schuhe_Zubinden")

It´s not all that faceroll, you need to get some prectise on it so don´t give up if you can´t do it on your first try. Just try to find what kileld you and take care of that next time.

Hope that helps, would love to hear how it turns out for you!
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Thanks for all of these information, will try to level up and finish all the red maps on my stash. Then i will try Uber. Thank you again.
Please help me on correcting my build.
So I've tried atziri, no death until Atziri clone phase. I'm not sure why it happen but it seems like I can't face tank nor evade properly during the 4 clone phase. I've taken CI and the dagger critical chance node on the right due to low critical chance when there's no power charge.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAceCSAOSA5cD6sRLxFQEZYV1xXtFr8ZihslHU8gbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiy_LOE1uT1fQZZCS0V-RwZJUUmxS65Mg0yzUDBSU1S9VmNcQF3yX2pfsGNDaoxq-mwLbRlvnnBScFZwu3DUdIF1_XcHf8aEb4TFhcWGrocTidOMNo_6kBuTJ5UulouXlZf0mhObtZykoS-i2aOjpyusZq6zsNi1SLk-uZO-isMJwzrIFMpK0B_Q0NRC1bnXz9h22Vvb1OkC62Pr9ewY74jv6_DV8h3y4fVv9tr5N_mk-wk=?accountName=Nursh&characterName=Nursh

Can someone advice me on what to do? The build I've played before was Barrage COC Artic Breath, Elemental Buzzsaw, Tornado Shot, and it's my first time playing a melee build, I even cleared Uber on another server of POE, but it's kind of a shame after I've failed a normal Atziri run...

My equipment.
Spoiler

My Flask during Atziri
Spoiler

Stats are as following

Defence:
Chance to evade 27%
All resists capped
Chance to dodge 5%
ES 8.4K
Cyclone:
Crit Chance 58.97% without PC, with PC 79.47%

Bladefall:
Crit Chance 48.71% without PC
Crit multiplier 265% without PC, with PC 69.41%

Last edited by Nursh on Jun 21, 2016, 5:37:00 PM
I just dropped a Doryani's Invitation and saw the (0.2% of Physical Damage Leeched as Life
)

So can we just drop the LL gem and use any other gem instead if we use this belt?
@Nursh

Plz flip back one or 2 Pages i answerd this question there and linked 2 Videos that should show what is important as Cyclone CoC.

If that does not help ask again! :)

Searched the link to the posting for you:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1526988/page/72#p13410019

@Shnayzr

LL Gem gives 2%, the bellt gives 1/10th of that.

The thing is, yes you can go without LL for normal maps, even the ES on kill from Voidbringers is enough for most maps + map bosses. (See here for a map with just ES on kill and no LL)

But i am really not a fan of not using LL as it makes you a glasscannon imho.

Try it and if you like it feel free to use another gem, i just won´t ever advice to do it in the build guide.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 21, 2016, 6:51:49 PM
Hey man Havent posted in awhile been grinding.

Finally hit lvl 90 and got my first wave of level 20 gems (didnt get a 21 BF or EK :() But i said F it and went for uber.

Down it with 1 death because i decided that a spear + stormcall + Flameblast , was a smart thing to tank during split phase.

had 11,265k es with 11,652 ek dmg and 9440 Bladefall dmg,

Some things i changed up a bit to help out was that since i didnt want to roll stupid colors I stuck with GGRB on my
and rock flame dash in maps (really helps with lab too) so i dont run flicker strike.

For uber i take out flamedash and put in Vaal summon skelly which helps SOOOO much with trio was able to down Titty before they finished killing them.

Build has been great and soo tanky.

One thing i do want to add to this is for budget reasons and because of the leech i stick with

Character name: DoT_Triple_Six
If anyone wants to check gear and tree.
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
Oh, wow Uber without 21 Gems and no ToH is really good! Glad to hear that!

Gz on that kill, one Death is still really good imho!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Yea i tried it again and because of performance issue i went into the Atziri fight with 4 tries and kept getting buck futtered by spears, they hurt alot lol. Im thinking running an enfeeble might be needed for safer fights.
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
Last edited by Azazelx53 on Jun 22, 2016, 2:46:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info