[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

"
Added a Uber Atziri Run on the LowLife Version to the opening Post.
https://youtu.be/3KMgnlXHnP0
@chup_

How does it fare in HC and what level are you atm? I´d imagine leveling it up is pretty hard.

For the AMulet: I don´t like on kill mechanics at all as they tend to stop working when you need them the most, e.g. in situations where you can´t kill everything quick.

The Projectile part on it should be a nice boost for EK.

Still only lvl 84 but I was able to gear myself out very nicely already due to currency earned on my deceased character. I'm adding a bit more %ES to my tree in the coming levels but I'm currently at 10,500 ES.

I've found that the Blade Vortex/CoC/CWDT setup is great for bosses/situations where you're taking damage, but when I'm clearing too fast it doesn't do a good job of keeping power charges up. I'm using both the blade vortex setup and victario's acuity so I get the best of both worlds.
Last edited by chup_ on Mar 21, 2016, 11:20:52 AM
Sounds great, for trash that does not hurt you much the BV can fail sometimes, thats true!

Keep me updated on your progress in HC!
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Just a quick update:

- I made it to 67 and cleared my first map (Grotto)
- I lack chaos and cold res and just found out, I should have better not leveled my cwdt gems^^
- Fully charged I got ~72% crit

It's really fun to play even with non-perfect gear and I think this build will start to be insane once I get a 6L chest.

I spent around 49c for my gear. Is there something I could do to optimize my gear or skills without spending further choas (don't have any^^)?

@elbramso

Try to use Haku or Elreon to craft Resists on the Gear you have. It only costs some Alchemy Orbs or Alteration orbs.

If you have some other Orbs you can also use http://currency.poe.trade/ to exchange that into Chaos orbs for easy trading. Most players that state prices in Chaos Orbs will also be happy to accept Fusings, Jewlers, Alterations, GCP or Vaals in a trade if you ask for it.

If you link your Gear i can also try to find more tips on which part you can improve for the least currency.

Gem levels are also very big, just need to grind some XP to get the levels on your Gems!

Happy to hear you like the build!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 22, 2016, 9:25:15 AM
Ok, first time I link stuff on the forum, hopefully I'm doing it right :D

Spoiler

Last edited by elbramso on Mar 22, 2016, 9:49:24 AM
I think the Helmet is the first part you should try to upgrade, you can get a lot more ES in that Slot and the Resists on your current one are not all that great too.

Also try to recraft your Dagger, the crafted crit can go up to 27% and it will boost your Critchance alot more then you might think, base crit chance is really big.

If you don´t have Vagan 7 to recraft it feel free to ask me ingame, i can do it for you. (IGN:Nefermore)

Your Cast when damage taken gems seem to be leveld up really high, you may want to check that, especialy on the Blade Vortex. Keep the Vortex low level and link it on a lvl 1 CwdT and replace the Ass Mark with inc. Crit Strikes.

Also your Bladefall and EK are only lv 16/17, the damage wil lgo up alot with levels.

Lvl 19 Gems are pretty cheap this league, could check if you can get a cheap corrupted lvl 19 Gem and level your own gems in the offhand.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 22, 2016, 10:58:15 AM
"

Also try to recraft your Dagger, the crafted crit can go up to 27% and it will boost your Critchance alot more then you might think, base crit chance is really big.

If you don´t have Vagan 7 to recraft it feel free to ask me ingame, i can do it for you. (IGN:Nefermore)

Thx for your support. I think I'll keep some of my mats for now and come back to you once I hit a wall.

"

Your Cast when damage taken gems seem to be leveld up really high, you may want to check that, especialy on the Blade Vortex. Keep the Vortex low level and link it on a lvl 1 CwdT and replace the Ass Mark with inc. Crit Strikes.

Yes my cwdt gem + linked gems are too high - didn't notice that until I checked your char.
very powerful build
currently lvl 89 melting everything
leveling was very fast, when i got trypanon. then i went ci with vagan's dagger at like 65.
10k es right now, i was VERY lucky with alch-scouring that chest o_o
Very nice Gear there! Indeed a lucky Alc for you!

Happy to hear you enjoy the build :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Great build im running it right now lvl 71 just a few question:

-Wich are the best enchants for this build? Gloves,boots,helm
-Im hybrid right now in order to do uber atziri i need to run low life build?
-how you reach 10k ES in the video?

Thank you!
Last edited by RushiReave on Mar 23, 2016, 7:19:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info