[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Lab feels shitty on any ES build imho, but i ran it a lot and got used to it.

Flask bleed all the time and use whirling blades a lot.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 16, 2016, 9:27:21 PM
Got my Hands on some Voidbringers and tested them, it actually feels good and has even more tooltip damage then the Shadows i used (not considering unholy might)

It also boosts my ES to 10212 which feels nice.

So if you manage to roll the offcolours for the movement skills voidbringers are a nice choice for more ES, Maligaros or Shadows are still good ofc.

Perandus Gear atm:
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 18, 2016, 11:03:29 PM
Checking in :D Level 77 at the moment, transitioned at 60, build feels awesome so far, except the insane struggle to get 2-4 off color in all gear pieces to fit movement skill and defensive skill. I cant even get immortal call+cwdt+warlord's mark(for endurance without enduring cry) working atm :(
"
Checking in :D Level 77 at the moment, transitioned at 60, build feels awesome so far, except the insane struggle to get 2-4 off color in all gear pieces to fit movement skill and defensive skill. I cant even get immortal call+cwdt+warlord's mark(for endurance without enduring cry) working atm :(

Hi!

Happy to hear you like the Build!

For the offcolours:

Try getting Hybrid Armour Pieces!

The Movement Skills fit best into Shadows and Dust or Maligaros, the CwdT Setup can be put into a AR+ES Piece of Gear.

I just happen to be pretty lucky with offcolours on my shield and shoes so i used that but using AR+ES Boots would be fine if you can´t get the colours.

In other News, i added a Atziri Run on the CI Version to the OP, this time on a 6L at lvl 89
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 19, 2016, 9:46:13 AM
Got lvl 90 today and respeced the tree a bit.

With 20q on ICS and CoC i get 94.5% Crit on Cyclone and 80% on Bladefall without the additional Crit Nodes next to Adders Touch or Maligaros/Shadows so i´d say that its indeed a total waste to go Asassin on this for the Basecrit, if you go Assassin take Noxious Strike route for the free Poison link.

I also think that no matter the Version, its better to spec out of the Adders Touch Crit Nodes as soon as you can get enough Crit without them.

Also bought a lvl 2 enlighten that gets to lvl3 with the Vertex to spec out of the Aura nodes. atm i am using the 4% reduced mana node at Influence, once the enlighten goes to lvl 3 i won´t need that anymore.

My current lvl 90 Tree this
Gear:
Spoiler

For all of you that like some Numbers:

10479 Energy Shield
61.08% Cycloen Crit without Charges
94.5% Cycloen Crit with Charges
57.73/66.22% Crit on Bladefall/EK without Charges
80.17/91.96 Crit on Bladefall/EK with Charges
10225 Bladefall Damage with Charges
12195 EK Damage with Charges

I will rework the Trees in the OP tomorrow and add higher level Trees for everyone that wants to go higher than 90.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 19, 2016, 8:53:58 PM
Thanks for nice build. Trying to work on this build and have q: what did you change in passive tree / links for skyforth boots? Seems to me this boots can be op in this build...
Last edited by Life2v on Mar 19, 2016, 9:58:39 PM
Skyforth are ok ofc. but not really that good as they are with other builds.
The only thing we really need from them is the Stun part. We can save a passive point or lvl3/4 enlighten with the reduced mana. Power Charge on Crit is nice, but Bladevortex on CwdT works really well with the build, as you are in Vortex Range all the time.

For Casters or Wand CoC the PcoC is much more valuable as they can´t just use BV.

But ye you can use them, just need Resists on Gloves/Helmet then to make up for the lost Resists on Boots.

It makes it a little saver because you can´t get stunlocked in moments when you don´t Cyclone.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 20, 2016, 5:59:14 AM
Ty for the in depth guide.

Im just into a2 in cruel and have hit a wall dps wise and mana sustain wise. I have the tripanon ( not currently using it ) and my dps with that or duel dagger set up is non existent. I can do some dps but my mana is drained quicker than dual mana pots can sustain.

Any idea's where Im going wrong.

Currently at lvl 42
280 sheet dps -.-
I'm playing this build in HC Perandus. One thing i'll mention is that if you're having trouble keeping power charges up you can try out Victario's Acuity, it isn't too terribly expensive this league thanks to Cadiro. It gets you frenzy charges too which sort of makes up for losing Multi on your neck. I plan on using it until I can afford Skyforth.

Added a Uber Atziri Run on the LowLife Version to the opening Post.
https://youtu.be/3KMgnlXHnP0

Gear on the LL Version in the Uber Video:
Spoiler

Also did T14 and 15 maps in PSC now including Doubleboss Abyss and all the rippy mods you can think off. Preparing a video of that for the final guide video, T15 Kaom will get uploaded later today.

@Zenminded

Your Tooltip DPS does nothing in a CoC Build, it shows only the value for the attack, not for the Spells.

You should use Trypanon with the CoC Setup.

For Mana you need the Ascendancy that makes your Movement Skills cost no Mana (Walk the Aether)

@chup_

How does it fare in HC and what level are you atm? I´d imagine leveling it up is pretty hard.

For the AMulet: I don´t like on kill mechanics at all as they tend to stop working when you need them the most, e.g. in situations where you can´t kill everything quick.

The Projectile part on it should be a nice boost for EK.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 21, 2016, 11:22:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info