[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

What do you think of the amulet Marylene's Fallacy? That critical multiplier is quite something if you had enough crit chance.
"
MeLikeChoco wrote:
What do you think of the amulet Marylene's Fallacy? That critical multiplier is quite something if you had enough crit chance.

At least to my knowledge noone ever has gotten enough Crit Chance to make use of this thing even as Assassin.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hey I really like the build but I have only 69% crit chance with 6 power charges.. How do I get more?
@ErazerYo
You need to Craft Crit Chance on your Dagger. The base Critical Strike Chance of the Dagger is the most important part for it, much much more important then the Spell Damage!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Guess you didn't read my post on the last page.

"
Could you add a Video where you are just mapping pls? I want to know how it competes vs Discharge/VS.
@Alkaizerx23

Did not miss it, i just confused it with one of my other Guides and answerd there XD
(The Poisonmancer had no mapping Video so i somehow assumed the question would be there)

There is lots of normal mapping in the Build overview video.
https://youtu.be/7pmWYdhmA_8

Its older content but nothing about that did change.

Its alot slower than Cospri Discharge because normal CoC can´t trigger the Spells with movement skills. (exept Gemswaps)

If you really want some fast mapping and emulate the Cospri feeling a bit you could swap LL Gem for Shield Charge while you clear the map and swap back for the Boss.

The ES Gain on Kill from Voidbringers is enough to keep your ES up in easier maps.

I don´t have a Video of this, just this really old Video from back in the day when shield charge was still crap and noone used it ;)

Keep in mind that back then Shield Charge had no AoE Effect and was a singletarget only hit. (and also that this video was mostly mad as a joke)

https://youtu.be/H5nOQ_jKJXc
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I don't know but I deal almost no damage.. Is my gear just crap or am I doing something wrong?
"
ErazerYo wrote:
I don't know but I deal almost no damage.. Is my gear just crap or am I doing something wrong?

1. You still did not get a Dagger with Crit Chance. Cast on Crit means that you don´t deal any damage when you don´t crit. So wielding a Dagger with 6% Base Crit is a really really bad idea.

Quote from the Guide:
"
We use a Dagger with the Vagan Signature Mod "Hits can't be evaded"

To start off a Dagger with just this Mod and crafted Crit Chance is good enough.

Try to get the best possible crit craft from Vagan, the base Crit chance on the dagger is really important as it is the base for all the %bonus you get from the tree.

2. Please read the FAQ. You are level 80 and use lvl 60 Gems. You should use a lvl 20 Bladefall. This is covered in the FAQ under the Question "Why do i deal no Damage"

Quote from the Guide:
"
I feel like i don´t deal enough damage! Why?

Have a look at the level of your Spells. In PoE Spells gain alot of damage per level, if you feel like the damage is lacking most of the time you outleveld your Spells.

Try buying gems that are appropriate to your level.

3. You don´t use any Flasks. Ok you are using 2 of them, with 3 open Slots.

Quote from the Guide
"
The Flasks are a very important part of this build, don´t get lazy with rolling them.

A Diamond Flask could help you alot, while other Flasks with immunity to Bleed and Freeze are really mandatory for Survival.

4. You also use a Lightning Golem instead of a Ice Golem. THis further lowers your Crit chance. A Lightning Golem does almost nothing, if you want to use another Golem consider a Flame Golem.

So yes TL:DR get your Crit Chance higher, read the Guide.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
great guide!

poe is such a complicated game and this guide helped me a lot not messing up my character! (only playing 3 weeks right now and can farm t15 easily)

also always answering my questions and helping me to craft my multi mod dagger was very helpful as well....no level 8 elreon yet, didnt know he's important, haha.

keep up the good work mate :)
Last edited by bahnschranke on Jan 13, 2017, 4:27:03 PM
So after a long time of not playing this build I decided to try Shaper once more,
and now I finally managed to kill him. With probably some of the best gear u can get
for this build on Standard, so don't get your hopes up, he-he...

Setup:
Spoiler

Skill-Tree:

65k Bladefall dps with charges
80k EK dps with charges
10,5K ES
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 17, 2017, 7:01:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info