[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

@Dkodr

Happy to hear that, even if it was with really insane Gear!

Any Chance to get a Video of a run?

Btw:; As i was a bit bored with my other builds i started a new TankyTwirl in Breach.

I´ll try a Raider Version for lots of move speed.

You can check the progress so far on my Char page, name is "IaS_Fastes_Twirl_EU"
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 15, 2017, 5:41:07 PM
Please do try a raider version. It would be squisher though but it would be lots of fun.
Planned tree so far:

Lvl 91 Raider

Currently lvl 49, switched to CoC at lvl 40 used Bows before that.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Planned tree so far:

Lvl 91 Raider

Currently lvl 49, switched to CoC at lvl 40 used Bows before that.

How has it been so far?
It is .. so-so i would say... the speed is nice .. but i had to take lots of ES nodes early because of missing ES from the Ascendancy so atm my daamge is pretty terrible. I guess it will be better around lvl 85. Damage is ok for mapping but single target on Bosses feels very bad atm cause i did not have the Spell Crit/Crit Multi nodes and skipp some of the Phys damage.

Current Gear:
Spoiler
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Would you say it is more fun?
No. 100% not more fun.

It actuially made me burn out on PoE atm, but i was pretty burned out about this leage when i started leveling this build. So this maybe a bit biased.

I feel like its less damage and less devense for a bit more move speed while in cyclone.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 22, 2017, 1:31:51 PM
@Dkodr

Thanks for posting this! Seems to work really well, alot smoother than i expected it to be.

You may want to fix the link in the description its broken at the moment for me.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I want to play CoC again, but dont know some things...

Is better get CWDT+WM, Life Leech gem and HoI or play with Blasphemy+WM, no HoI no Life Leech gem, and add as third spell Blade Vortex?

I think we can proc now that three spells without losing time, three cast per 0.5 sec.

What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info